HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 7 of 43 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast
    Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Immenseman View Post
    3-1 united.
    k then, it's our attackers who are out injured not our defence. i guess your prediction is rooney will break through a defence which has only conceded two goals but o well.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

going on how awful the defence was against an average side last week i'm pretty sure united will be just fine.

Tokens

going on how awful the defence was against an average side last week i'm pretty sure united will be just fine.
    An average side which you only managed to beat by a dodgy penalty and an OG.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

You calling Arsenal average Jake? :@! Na, we didn't play that well, but the score was a bit dramatic, probably should have been at least 4-3. Also, missing: Nasri and Arshavin so probably not in best form.

When we get a full team back:

Almunia, Sagna, Gallas, Vermalen, Clichy, Rosicky, Fabregas, Nasri, Arshavin, V.Persie, Eduardo.

That's a more than average team Well.. defence is a bit rocky but yeah. If we bought a new GK and CB, sorted!

Anyway, my prediction is.. 1-1

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by CHA!NGANG View Post
    You calling Arsenal average Jake? :@! Na, we didn't play that well, but the score was a bit dramatic, probably should have been at least 4-3. Also, missing: Nasri and Arshavin so probably not in best form.

When we get a full team back:

Almunia, Sagna, Gallas, Vermalen, Clichy, Rosicky, Fabregas, Nasri, Arshavin, V.Persie, Eduardo.

That's a more than average team Well.. defence is a bit rocky but yeah. If we bought a new GK and CB, sorted!

Anyway, my prediction is.. 1-1
    Robbie, Tevez, RSC...

Tokens
    Habbo
    Flamedragon3

Kompany

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Flamedragon3 View Post
    Kompany
    He wont be starting when he's fit or come on as a sub that often. Only named RSC because he would probably of come on as a impact sub sometime after Adebayor scored.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by lBlue View Post
    Robbie, Tevez, RSC...
    He didn't say that City were average though did he He was saying Arsenal was, hence why I was saying that we were average as we were missing key players. I know you were too but he never said City were average.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Robbie, Tevez, RSC...
    A fully fit Rosicky.

That makes it 3-3.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Flamedragon3

He wont be starting when he's fit or come on as a sub that often. Only named RSC because he would probably of come on as a impact sub sometime after Adebayor scored.
    I wouldn't be too sure on that. I mean if City wanted to go more defensive, he would come on for Ireland. He was really good last season too, so he will be pushing to get into the squad.

Page 7 of 43 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast