Send a Valentine!
Show that special Habboxer in your life how you feel with our super cute Valentine's card maker - you can even have it sent to your one true love anonymously!
Rare values
Trading is back! Find out what your furni's worth or browse for your next rare purchase, courtesy of our fabulous value reporting team!
Join the team
Whether you're a music fan, a writer, a builder or designer, we've got roles for you! Apply now to join our friendly & active staff team... lover's tiffs included.


Page 1 of 43 1234511 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 429
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    808
    Tokens
    0

    Default Manchester derby

    vs


    That time of year again, all banter, media links, team news, predictions in here. Try and keep it civil however the moderation team are aware that this years derby could turn a bit spicy so I believe a notice is going up in their section in the next couple of days asking to bit a bit more lenient and to hand out warnings/PM's more often rather than infractions for the run up and a couple of days after the game. Doesn't mean that you can blatantly break the rules and insult people though. Banter only.


    Robinho and Tevez out however we proved today how strong our squad is. Adebayor should get off without a ban considering the FA's actions against Vidic and the blatent slap of the Wigan player.

    Think we'll win, I rate Arsenal better than the rags.

    Thread re-opened by Robbie! (Forum Super Moderator): Civilized discussion only, it will be closed again if people begin to get personal.

    Thread closed by invincible (Forum Super Moderator): It's turned into spam.
    Last edited by Hecktix; 22-09-2009 at 03:53 PM.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    North England
    Posts
    5,718
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Well, with all due respect, you would. I think it'll be one of those days for United. Don't play well but the magic of Old Trafford will work against you. Definately a penalty will be given, due to the fact the ref will be conscious it's a derby and expect alot of soft free-kicks. So the ref will pap himself, give a penalty and screw City over.

    1-1

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Posts
    11,682
    Tokens
    0
    Habbo
    Pyroka

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    To be honest, I don't have a clue who will win it. Both teams are very good, it's just a case of who puts out the better performance on the day. Really can't decide.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    1,236
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pyroka View Post
    To be honest, I don't have a clue who will win it. Both teams are very good, it's just a case of who puts out the better performance on the day. Really can't decide.
    You should be a pundit :rolleyes:

    I think the team that scores the most will win, otherwise it will be a draw.

    In all seriousness though, this will be your first defeat in the league?

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Posts
    11,682
    Tokens
    0
    Habbo
    Pyroka

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Xeoro. View Post
    You should be a pundit :rolleyes:

    I think the team that scores the most will win, otherwise it will be a draw.

    In all seriousness though, this will be your first defeat in the league?
    Just stating the facts... :rolleyes: I mean what I was saying was, Man City and Man Utd are both very good teams, you can't tell them apart really now, I'll concede to that Matt... >;l

    but yeah. like how people say OHH MAN UTD WILL DEFFO WIN, i actually fink its too close to call. which is why i said that, which was then criticised by your unnecessary comment. >.> anyway yeah... for what its worth, i hope man city wins just so i can rip my mates LOL.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Wolverhampton
    Posts
    4,825
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lBlue View Post
    vs


    That time of year again, all banter, media links, team news, predictions in here. Try and keep it civil however the moderation team are aware that this years derby could turn a bit spicy so I believe a notice is going up in their section in the next couple of days asking to bit a bit more lenient and to hand out warnings/PM's more often rather than infractions for the run up and a couple of days after the game. Doesn't mean that you can blatantly break the rules and insult people though. Banter only.


    Robinho and Tevez out however we proved today how strong our squad is. Adebayor should get off without a ban considering the FA's actions against Vidic and the blatent slap of the Wigan player.

    Think we'll win, I rate Arsenal better than the rags.
    who died and made you mod?

    anyway, I think I'll go 2-1 to City, Adebayor and... hmm, Bellamy.
    PSN: StefanWolves
    Add me if you play COD Black Ops or Fifa 11.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Liverpool
    Posts
    4,088
    Tokens
    50

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Think man u will win.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    1,236
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pyroka View Post
    Just stating the facts... :rolleyes: I mean what I was saying was, Man City and Man Utd are both very good teams, you can't tell them apart really now, I'll concede to that Matt... >;l

    but yeah. like how people say OHH MAN UTD WILL DEFFO WIN, i actually fink its too close to call. which is why i said that, which was then criticised by your unnecessary comment. >.> anyway yeah... for what its worth, i hope man city wins just so i can rip my mates LOL.
    I wasn't being serious, Ryan.

    I just think United will win. Anything wrong with that?

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    808
    Tokens
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheWolf View Post
    who died and made you mod?

    anyway, I think I'll go 2-1 to City, Adebayor and... hmm, Bellamy.
    I have you know I'm getting constant PM's praising my mature attitude. :eusa_clap


    omg jack.lfc wonder if the united fans notice what you did.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Posts
    11,682
    Tokens
    0
    Habbo
    Pyroka

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Xeoro. View Post
    I wasn't being serious, Ryan.

    I just think United will win. Anything wrong with that?
    I feel a fool... god. LOL. Sorry dude. Nothings wrong with thatt

Page 1 of 43 1234511 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •