HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 43 1234511 ... LastLast
    Tokens

Default Manchester derby

vs

That time of year again, all banter, media links, team news, predictions in here. Try and keep it civil however the moderation team are aware that this years derby could turn a bit spicy so I believe a notice is going up in their section in the next couple of days asking to bit a bit more lenient and to hand out warnings/PM's more often rather than infractions for the run up and a couple of days after the game. Doesn't mean that you can blatantly break the rules and insult people though. Banter only.

Robinho and Tevez out however we proved today how strong our squad is. Adebayor should get off without a ban considering the FA's actions against Vidic and the blatent slap of the Wigan player.

Think we'll win, I rate Arsenal better than the rags.

Thread re-opened by Robbie! (Forum Super Moderator): Civilized discussion only, it will be closed again if people begin to get personal.

Thread closed by invincible (Forum Super Moderator): It's turned into spam.
    Last edited by Hecktix; 22-09-2009 at 03:53 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Well, with all due respect, you would. I think it'll be one of those days for United. Don't play well but the magic of Old Trafford will work against you. Definately a penalty will be given, due to the fact the ref will be conscious it's a derby and expect alot of soft free-kicks. So the ref will pap himself, give a penalty and screw City over.

1-1

Tokens
    Habbo
    Pyroka

Latest Awards:

To be honest, I don't have a clue who will win it. Both teams are very good, it's just a case of who puts out the better performance on the day. Really can't decide.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Pyroka View Post
    To be honest, I don't have a clue who will win it. Both teams are very good, it's just a case of who puts out the better performance on the day. Really can't decide.
    You should be a pundit :rolleyes:

I think the team that scores the most will win, otherwise it will be a draw.

In all seriousness though, this will be your first defeat in the league?

Tokens
    Habbo
    Pyroka

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Xeoro. View Post
    You should be a pundit :rolleyes:

I think the team that scores the most will win, otherwise it will be a draw.

In all seriousness though, this will be your first defeat in the league?
    Just stating the facts... :rolleyes: I mean what I was saying was, Man City and Man Utd are both very good teams, you can't tell them apart really now, I'll concede to that Matt... >;l

but yeah. like how people say OHH MAN UTD WILL DEFFO WIN, i actually fink its too close to call. which is why i said that, which was then criticised by your unnecessary comment. >.> anyway yeah... for what its worth, i hope man city wins just so i can rip my mates LOL.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by lBlue View Post
    vs

That time of year again, all banter, media links, team news, predictions in here. Try and keep it civil however the moderation team are aware that this years derby could turn a bit spicy so I believe a notice is going up in their section in the next couple of days asking to bit a bit more lenient and to hand out warnings/PM's more often rather than infractions for the run up and a couple of days after the game. Doesn't mean that you can blatantly break the rules and insult people though. Banter only.

Robinho and Tevez out however we proved today how strong our squad is. Adebayor should get off without a ban considering the FA's actions against Vidic and the blatent slap of the Wigan player.

Think we'll win, I rate Arsenal better than the rags.
    who died and made you mod?

anyway, I think I'll go 2-1 to City, Adebayor and... hmm, Bellamy.
    PSN: StefanWolves
    Add me if you play COD Black Ops or Fifa 11.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Think man u will win.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Pyroka View Post
    Just stating the facts... :rolleyes: I mean what I was saying was, Man City and Man Utd are both very good teams, you can't tell them apart really now, I'll concede to that Matt... >;l

but yeah. like how people say OHH MAN UTD WILL DEFFO WIN, i actually fink its too close to call. which is why i said that, which was then criticised by your unnecessary comment. >.> anyway yeah... for what its worth, i hope man city wins just so i can rip my mates LOL.
    I wasn't being serious, Ryan.

I just think United will win. Anything wrong with that?

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by TheWolf View Post
    who died and made you mod?

anyway, I think I'll go 2-1 to City, Adebayor and... hmm, Bellamy.
    I have you know I'm getting constant PM's praising my mature attitude. :eusa_clap

omg jack.lfc wonder if the united fans notice what you did.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Pyroka

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Xeoro. View Post
    I wasn't being serious, Ryan.

I just think United will win. Anything wrong with that?
    I feel a fool... god. LOL. Sorry dude. Nothings wrong with thatt

Page 1 of 43 1234511 ... LastLast