HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    cjw93

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Luccy. View Post
    Not everyone can get to every game? There are loads of reasons why they couldn't get there. Personally i was on a hockey tour
    Even if you wasn't on the hockey tour, you still would of sat at home in front of the tv with your man utd shirt screaming at the tv, instead of going to the game
    Used to be GraysAthChaz

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Excellent2 View Post
    Just shut up, it's getting old now. All this jealousy is pure funny. If you concentrated more on Liverpool, than City, I'd stop thinking you were a hypocrite.
    Just stating fact's that most manc's are plastic.

Jealousy? Im the one off to stamford bridge in a couple of weeks.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Jack.Lfc View Post
    Just stating fact's that most manc's are plastic.

Jealousy? Im the one off to stamford bridge in a couple of weeks.
    You seem to be quite 'plastic' yourself. You bang on about City more than you do Liverpool. That's a fact dear.

That's great for you! I'm off to college tomorrow to continue my education.
    Back for a while.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Me also but then im off to anfield at the end of the week to see liverpool v hull. Theres no threads on Liverpool for me to say anything, there mostly on city.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Me also but then im off to anfield at the end of the week to see liverpool v hull. Theres no threads on Liverpool for me to say anything, there mostly on city.
    So how about you stop creating threads regarding Manchester United, and create a Liverpool one..
    Back for a while.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Nothing really to say at the min. Plus when theres a game, i am there so i cant post then can i?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Nothing really to say at the min. Plus when theres a game, i am there so i cant post then can i?
    Do what your good buddy lBlue does, post a thread regarding post game anaylsis.
    Back for a while.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

no, it doesn't sum up millions of fans.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Tokens
    Habbo
    lxce

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by lBlue View Post
    lol.

Yes it is, Portsmouth.
    Well i come from Dudley so it's well actually i could take my pick but i spend just as much time in Manchester as i do in Dudley. Plus i follow my dad he supports them because when he was like 9 we lost the FA cup final to Southampton and he felt sorry for them. So really it was the opposite reason to glory supporting.

On another note i would support Southampton if i "went local" because i know Matt le tiss and the club have guernsey connections.

Quote Originally Posted by GraysAthChaz View Post
    Even if you wasn't on the hockey tour, you still would of sat at home in front of the tv with your man utd shirt screaming at the tv, instead of going to the game
    Sorry do i know you. erm do so don't even try and tell me what i would have done. for your information i go out with my boyfriend to watch the football rather then sitting at home doing the stuff mentioned in that thread. Even if i lived in Manchester i couldn't afford to go to every game unless i got a season ticket which is what will happen when i study at uni.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast