HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default provisional licence - online

err i ordered a Provisional licence online and Ive entered everything and on the final page this appears.

Im not sure if everything is sorted and I should be waiting for my provisional to come? Because Where it says I need to send a return form, im not sure if that applies to me or not.

+rep to useful answers

Tokens

Latest Awards:

they must be sending some documents (dont know what) coming your way to which you have to fill in within 21 days
    *guess*

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Just wait for the forms to come through, then send off any forms that they want you to send off to them.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I didn't do mine online but yeah, sounds like they will send you something which you must return. They should also ask you to send ID along with it (Passport etc).

Tokens

I thought you had to print a form out and then send it off within so long?;s
    This is our situation and we're happy to be here,
    I wouldn't change this place for anything.

Tokens
    Habbo
    sct

Latest Awards:

I think they will send you the form out, would probably been easier just going to the post office or were ever. You have to send a photograph which has been signed on the back and things too with it ring them and ask them?
    en ta beauté gît ma mort et ma vie

Tokens
    Habbo
    Angel-Light

Latest Awards:

Did you use your digital passport for the photograph? If you did then they will just be sending out your licence.

I think that came up (about returning documents) on mine but I just used my passport photo. Hope it comes soon