HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by syko2006 View Post
    I was looking at that, it looks pretty cool, but I'd spend the money on more things to do in NY, it'll be much more fun! Haha!
    We will still do a lot more things in NY just I wanted a REALLY special suprise, she would never think of this I would wake her up on the 5th, go to the place and then watch&listen to her scream!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Carvalho View Post
    No but it's an experience of a life time? We'll only do this like once in our lives. But I understand where your coming from, but its partly my parents money not mine and they aren't too bothered.
    if you really really want to do it, go for it, but my opinion is that i wouldn't really bother, a nice meal in times square may mean more to her than a Zero G flight.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by cocaine View Post
    if you really really want to do it, go for it, but my opinion is that i wouldn't really bother, a nice meal in times square may mean more to her than a Zero G flight.
    We will do all that, ice skating, her shopping (dreading :X), helicopter tour thing and stuff but just think this would be nice. We went to Australia not long ago and did bungee jumping and white water rafting. (Was apart of the around the world trip we did)

Tokens

Latest Awards:

It is a good present, but not a $5000 good present. For that money you could get loads of awesome things that add up to way more overrall entertainment then the Zero G thing.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by N!ck View Post
    It is a good present, but not a $5000 good present. For that money you could get loads of awesome things that add up to way more overrall entertainment then the Zero G thing.
    Look imagine that this flight is just the same price as anything else thats good. I am not worried about money for the last time, money isn't a problem.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

We will do all that, ice skating, her shopping (dreading :X), helicopter tour thing and stuff but just think this would be nice. We went to Australia not long ago and did bungee jumping and white water rafting. (Was apart of the around the world trip we did)
    jesus christ are you sure shes with you for your personality? :|

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Look imagine that this flight is just the same price as anything else thats good. I am not worried about money for the last time, money isn't a problem.
    Your mind seems pretty set on doing this Zero G thing, so I'm not quite sure why you've asked for opinions.

I, personally, wouldn't spend all that money on floating for a few minutes. New York is an amazing place with loads to see and do. I'd much rather travel in the First Class cabin and stay in a good hotel in Times Square.

Yeah, it would be fun - but why just throw $5000 out into space?

Quote Originally Posted by cocaine View Post
    jesus christ are you sure shes with you for your personality? :|
    ol:ol:

Tokens

Latest Awards:

If you're not worried about the money, then do it! It certainly does look amazing, and I would love to do it! She'd love it, crack on pal, it'll be a nice surprise.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

You're going to spend 10k on a trip with a girl that could dump you as soon as you get back. NY is played out tbh.
    I'm at a point in my life where I don't care if you like me or you don't. If you like me, cool. If you don't, meh.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by omgMatt View Post
    Your mind seems pretty set on doing this Zero G thing, so I'm not quite sure why you've asked for opinions.

I, personally, wouldn't spend all that money on floating for a few minutes. New York is an amazing place with loads to see and do. I'd much rather travel in the First Class cabin and stay in a good hotel in Times Square.

Yeah, it would be fun - but why just throw $5000 out into space?

ol:ol:
    I want to know what you think, of course my minds going over matter because it isn't something that someone does that often or ever does. The Hotel will definetly be good which reminds me does Hilton have a hotel in NY? It won't be a cheap flight, I want to make it a wonderful Christmas for me aswell for her.

Quote Originally Posted by syko2006 View Post
    If you're not worried about the money, then do it! It certainly does look amazing, and I would love to do it! She'd love it, crack on pal, it'll be a nice surprise.
    Thanks, i'll be checking a few things over then i'll look to sort this out.

Quote Originally Posted by Metric1 View Post
    You're going to spend 10k on a trip with a girl that could dump you as soon as you get back. NY is played out tbh.
    You got to take risks in life, i'm not going to brag but my parents company keeps me up (well after the drop in shares yesterday but it has risen again so yeah) so money is the least worrying thing at the moment.

Just imagine this is free, don't consider the price, I wish I never mentioned it.

But I think I have made my mind up, a good few replies in here that contributed to it.

---------------------------
    Anyone who has experience or knows of any good hotels in NY, as many people have said from this thread Times Square might be a good spot then could you please post the name or website. Thank you.
    Last edited by efq; 28-09-2009 at 05:04 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast