HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Metric1 View Post
    i'm pretty sure it doesn't matter, at least over here it doesn't.
    Well, I'm quite sure "The Law" matters, that's why it's written, and enforced...

"This is Ford country and on a quiet day you can hear the Vauxhalls rusting."

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by GTA-Andy View Post
    Well, I'm quite sure "The Law" matters, that's why it's written, and enforced...
    I don't see how they can tell? Nobody ever checked my odometer, or my moms odometer to see who had driven more when we were on the same insurance.
    I'm at a point in my life where I don't care if you like me or you don't. If you like me, cool. If you don't, meh.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Meh, i am still a secondary driver because dad technically owns the car (he bought it but i paid for most of it)

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

I prefer being the sole driver, I get my no claims up that way. Well expensive though for the first few years...

Anyway I don't think compare sites are all that great really, a lot of the better insurance companies aren't included on them (prominently Churchill who I'm with and Direct Line, both very cheap) and this year renewing my insurance the cheapest quote I got from a compare site was £1200 compared to the £850 I paid for Churchill
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Metric1 View Post
    I don't see how they can tell? Nobody ever checked my odometer, or my moms odometer to see who had driven more when we were on the same insurance.
    In the event of an accident the assessors will look at the car, it's normally quite clear if a teenager or a parent has been driving, they make the decision.

"This is Ford country and on a quiet day you can hear the Vauxhalls rusting."

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by GTA-Andy View Post
    In the event of an accident the assessors will look at the car, it's normally quite clear if a teenager or a parent has been driving, they make the decision.
    and then your parents get done for fraud, yay.

Realisticly, if your driving your parents car, fine to go on their insurance. But if it's your own car and they have another car, you are gonna be butt****** to hell when/if you get caught.

But, don't worry! The £500 you save on insurance will happily go towards legal fees and the loss of future income from fraud on criminal records, for both you and your parents. :rolleyes:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12