HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: 10 games in...

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Tinchy View Post
    I can't think of any decent Wolves players!
    What? you obviously don't know your football. Kightly, Ebanks-Blake, Foley, Doyle, The Hoff.

Quote Originally Posted by Jordie View Post
    Mcfadden?
    Crap.

Please do not try to lecture me on football, glory hunter.

Quote Originally Posted by thyflux View Post
    Who is your decent player then?

Birmingham have money to spend.
    Ebanks, Kightly, Hoff, Hennessey, Foley. Doyle? 6.5m rising to £7m. kthx.

Btw not everything is about money.

Quote Originally Posted by Mexel View Post
    McFadden, Larsson, Benitez and Jerome are great players, not much wrong with the rest either! lol. And on Wolves, Got to love Sylvan Ebanks Blake.
    Larsson yeh he's alright, benitez is the buy of the season in my opinion.

And lol@whoever said Wolves have been dire this season. I've been to all their home games, and we have only played bad in one game, the rest we have been spot on, just luck hasn't go our way YET. We drew with Everton&Aston Villa, two top 8 clubs and should have beat them. We beat Fulham who are also a top 8 club and we beat Wigan.

Just because were last on MOTD and they never show much of our games doesn't mean we dire.
    Last edited by StefanWolves; 26-10-2009 at 02:13 PM.
    PSN: StefanWolves
    Add me if you play COD Black Ops or Fifa 11.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

wolves

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Jack.Lfc View Post
    wolves
    lol jack shut up winding me up, after how much i helped you.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Wolves, View Post
    What? you obviously don't know your football. Kightly, Ebanks-Blake, Foley, Doyle, The Hoff.
    Did you just name all your strikers? No stand-out men in midfield or defence?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

hahaha i only said it too see ur reaction.

Anyway i hope portsmouth, hull and i duno go down.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Browney View Post
    Did you just name all your strikers? No stand-out men in midfield or defence?
    Kightly midfielder. Karl Henry midfielder. Foley defender. Hennessey GK. Ebanks & Hoff & Doyle & Keogh & Iwelumo strikers - all can do a good job. Not to mention Sam Vokes, striker. Jarvis, midfielder, and Elekobi, defender.
    Last edited by StefanWolves; 26-10-2009 at 02:35 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Wolves, View Post
    Kightly midfielder. Karl Henry midfielder. Foley defender. Hennessey GK. Ebanks & Hoff & Doyle & Keogh & Iwelumo strikers - all can do a good job. Not to mention Sam Vokes, striker. Jarvis, midfielder, and Elekobi, defender.
    I can go one better than that.

1 Wayne Hennessey Goalkeeper 3 George Elokobi Defender 4 David Edwards Midfielder 5 Richard Stearman Defender 6 Jody Craddock Defender 7 Michael Kightly Midfielder 8 Karl Henry Midfielder 9 Sylvan Ebanks-Blake Striker 10 Andrew Keogh Striker 11 Stephen Ward Defender 12 Andrew Surman Midfielder 13 Marcus Hahnemann Goalkeeper 14 David Jones Midfielder 15 Greg Halford Midfielder 16 Christophe Berra Defender 17 Matthew Jarvis Midfielder 19 Chris Iwelumo Striker 20 Nenad Milijas Midfielder 21 Daniel Jones
    (on loan to Notts C ) Defender 23 Ronald Zubar Defender 24 Mark Little
    (on loan to Chestfd ) Defender 26 Matthew Hill Defender 27 Michael Mancienne
    (on loan from Chelsea ) Defender 29 Kevin Doyle Striker 30 Carl Ikeme Goalkeeper 31 Matt Murray Goalkeeper 32 Kevin Foley Defender 33 Stefan Maierhofer Striker 34 Darren Ward
    (on loan to Millwll ) Defender 35 Segundo Castillo
    (on loan from Red Star B ) Midfielder 36 John Dunleavy Defender 37 Kyle Bennett Striker 39 Sam Winnall Striker 40 Danny Batth
    (on loan to Colchtr ) Defender 41 Ashley Hemmings Striker 42 Scott Malone Defender 43 James Spray Striker 44 Nathaniel Mendez-Laing Midfielder

They're all your stand out players, yes?

No, Wolves have none. Birmingham have Benitez. This from an unbiased party.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by thyflux View Post
    I can go one better than that.

1 Wayne Hennessey Goalkeeper 3 George Elokobi Defender 4 David Edwards Midfielder 5 Richard Stearman Defender 6 Jody Craddock Defender 7 Michael Kightly Midfielder 8 Karl Henry Midfielder 9 Sylvan Ebanks-Blake Striker 10 Andrew Keogh Striker 11 Stephen Ward Defender 12 Andrew Surman Midfielder 13 Marcus Hahnemann Goalkeeper 14 David Jones Midfielder 15 Greg Halford Midfielder 16 Christophe Berra Defender 17 Matthew Jarvis Midfielder 19 Chris Iwelumo Striker 20 Nenad Milijas Midfielder 21 Daniel Jones
    (on loan to Notts C ) Defender 23 Ronald Zubar Defender 24 Mark Little
    (on loan to Chestfd ) Defender 26 Matthew Hill Defender 27 Michael Mancienne
    (on loan from Chelsea ) Defender 29 Kevin Doyle Striker 30 Carl Ikeme Goalkeeper 31 Matt Murray Goalkeeper 32 Kevin Foley Defender 33 Stefan Maierhofer Striker 34 Darren Ward
    (on loan to Millwll ) Defender 35 Segundo Castillo
    (on loan from Red Star B ) Midfielder 36 John Dunleavy Defender 37 Kyle Bennett Striker 39 Sam Winnall Striker 40 Danny Batth
    (on loan to Colchtr ) Defender 41 Ashley Hemmings Striker 42 Scott Malone Defender 43 James Spray Striker 44 Nathaniel Mendez-Laing Midfielder

They're all your stand out players, yes?

No, Wolves have none. Birmingham have Benitez. This from an unbiased party.
    What? that actually makes no sense whatsoever, get off your high horse for once.

Wolves have no stand out players oh gosh you make me laugh, the two top scorers in the Championship last season? the midfielder we broguth from Grayz Athletic for pennies and is now an England U21 player? the Goalkeeper who is tipped to be one of the best in the business?

You say I tried to mention my whole team, when I only mentioned 5 or 6. Then said ''NOT TO MENTION'' - in case there is something blocking your vision.

Also, I'm sorry, but can you actually tell me who you support? cause I'm confused.
    Last edited by StefanWolves; 26-10-2009 at 02:41 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Had someone say to me yesterday, looks like i was right, Benitez wont score before November. I laughed. He is class and every time he plays he plays decent and players struggle with him. But yeah Stefan, im happy you have changed your mind on Benitez, said he was going to be flop of the season for us at first diddnt you, or was that someone else?
    Thought i would visit..

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Mexel View Post
    Had someone say to me yesterday, looks like i was right, Benitez wont score before November. I laughed. He is class and every time he plays he plays decent and players struggle with him. But yeah Stefan, im happy you have changed your mind on Benitez, said he was going to be flop of the season for us at first diddnt you, or was that someone else?
    I didn't say that?? :S

I was skeptical at the start, but after seeing him play a few games he looks top class.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast