Send a Valentine!
Show that special Habboxer in your life how you feel with our super cute Valentine's card maker - you can even have it sent to your one true love anonymously!
Rare values
Trading is back! Find out what your furni's worth or browse for your next rare purchase, courtesy of our fabulous value reporting team!
Join the team
Whether you're a music fan, a writer, a builder or designer, we've got roles for you! Apply now to join our friendly & active staff team... lover's tiffs included.


Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 32
  1. #21
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Rhondda
    Posts
    6,460
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    I was reading through your argument and saw Diaby and I couldn't take the rest of it seriously.
    .

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Wolverhampton
    Posts
    4,825
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Geraint View Post
    I was reading through your argument and saw Diaby and I couldn't take the rest of it seriously.
    Thought someone would say that. Take Diaby out of their team and they are very unbalanced. It's like taking Alonso out of Liverpool, look what happened their.
    PSN: StefanWolves
    Add me if you play COD Black Ops or Fifa 11.

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    12,404
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    I would have at least doubled the list for Liverpool, but that's my team and I know the rules .

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack.Lfc View Post
    Ferdinand = poo ask torres
    fletcher = poo
    Nani = useless
    Berbatov = ok doesnt get enough goals
    Love the first bit . Berbatov is the only United player I actually like other than van der Sar and I always enjoy watching him, I find it really surprising that he doesn't score that often.

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    808
    Tokens
    0

    Default

    Only player I'd have from ***** would be Evra.

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    39
    Tokens
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lBlue View Post
    Only player I'd have from ***** would be Evra.
    Thing is most of the players would walk into your team

    Fletcher is not "poo" at all, he has probably been our best midfielder this season and last. Giggs has been class aswell.

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    808
    Tokens
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tinchy View Post
    Thing is most of the players would walk into your team

    Fletcher is not "poo" at all, he has probably been our best midfielder this season and last. Giggs has been class aswell.
    Don't make me laugh.


    Oh and one last thing, aren't you still on the autoban list?

  7. #27
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    39
    Tokens
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lBlue View Post
    Don't make me laugh.


    Oh and one last thing, aren't you still on the autoban list?
    I don't know but if they ban me it's stupid because I will just come back. I haven't done anything wrong for ages but they still ban me :S

  8. #28
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Liverpool
    Posts
    4,088
    Tokens
    50

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Who is tinchy?

  9. #29
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    808
    Tokens
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tinchy View Post
    I don't know but if they ban me it's stupid because I will just come back. I haven't done anything wrong for ages but they still ban me :S
    Think that's why you'll be getting banned soonish.

  10. #30
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    1,689
    Tokens
    25

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Who cares, United will still win the league.

    WrestleMania XXVIII
    The match the world has been waiting for..

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •