HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Final Fantasy X

Tokens

Default Final Fantasy X

Ok.. I've been playing Final Fantasy X for a few days now on PS2, I'm stuck. Maybe someone can help me? (I've tried for about 30 minutes and then I thought I'de leave it for today! :p I'll get back on it tomorrow!)

I'm in the Djose temple ( Cloyster trials - I think thats what you call it! :p) after the Al Bhed tried to defeat Sin using Machina (Machina is it? :p). I've opened the second door and now theres lightning in a hole so i can't get past! How do I get past it?

I'de be very grateful if someone could try and help me out! Thanks!

(This is the only Final fantasy I've played so i'm a newbie to the game!)

Maybe i won't tell you. (by the way i live in portugal). DOH!
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

hmm ive only got da old one...soz i cant help u der m8
    :eusa_wall

Tokens

Default ...

i have played and completed every single ff game (from 1 through tactics and chronicles etc) and as far as I remember you have to put an orb in one of those pushy statue things then push it in the hole and I think you can jump on and ride across
    Hmmm what to have as a signature, well while you are waiting for me to bother to upload on image to the net why don't you read this.

If you notice this notice you will notice this notice is not worth noticing.

Still bored? Read it again.

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by cyborgo
    i have played and completed every single ff game (from 1 through tactics and chronicles etc) and as far as I remember you have to put an orb in one of those pushy statue things then push it in the hole and I think you can jump on and ride across
    The problem is... when I push it over I can't move it back so I have to reset PS2 and load game again! Let's hope that works! Thanks! :p

Edit: Thanks! It worked.. I never thought about pushing it over the edge! :p
    Last edited by Rye1088; 13-09-2004 at 08:44 PM.

Tokens

That's a great game, I think I'm upto somewhere near makalania woods or however you spell it.
    Always Happy to Help

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Spectate
    That's a great game, I think I'm upto somewhere near makalania woods or however you spell it.
    I was there today! Then I stopped Yuna marrying Seymour (unwillingly marrying him) and then she jumped off the building thinking she could fly, she was saved by Valefor. Now I've just finished the Trials there.

It is an amazing Game!
    Last edited by Rye1088; 16-09-2004 at 08:39 PM.

Tokens

It is the most detailed and lengthy game I've ever played on! How did you do in the blitzball tournament?
    Always Happy to Help

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Spectate
    It is the most detailed and lengthy game I've ever played on! How did you do in the blitzball tournament?
    I lost.... I don't think you can actually win! (On the first compulsory tournament)

I don't actually play Blitzball when I get to save point's though... boringgg! :p

Tokens
    Habbo
    icebox12

Latest Awards:

Thumbs up

Lol Rye, I have played the game once at my friends house, I never enjoyed it that much quite disapointing actualy

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Rye1088
    The problem is... when I push it over I can't move it back so I have to reset PS2 and load game again! Let's hope that works! Thanks! :p

Edit: Thanks! It worked.. I never thought about pushing it over the edge! :p
    to get it bk u av 2 look for a flashing white light on the floor stand on it and it will go bk 2 wer it started

p.s you can win the blitzball tournament its just very hard it helps if u got the his dads bitzball move i carnt remember wot it is called and how can u call blitzball boring it is one of the things that makes the games so amazingly gr8 cos its an rpg with a sport mini game :eusa_danc
    Last edited by liam-is-cool; 11-10-2004 at 10:18 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast