HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Alex3213

Latest Awards:

Default [Funfair] Grab a Duck! - Ends 13th November (16:00)

Roll up! Roll up! Try and attempt to get that special duck here! With a perfect pink or maybe a Santa Hat, grab it before it is too late!

Some of you oldies may know that a few months ago Habbox hosted the Habbox Free Lottery Draw. Well, it's coming back with our special theme of Funfair this month. It's not going to be around forever though, it's staying for four weeks, that's it. No more.

So, how can you get involved? Basically, you simply choose 3 numbers 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6. The reason for this is because there is going to be a LIVE show at 4:30pm on Friday 6th November, where you need to search Alex3213 to watch those dices being rolled, as well as a few games and treats, just like when the Lottery existed. You can choose the same number twice (for example, 663) but you are only allowed to have one go!

This year, there is a slight difference. We're going to keep them rolling till we have a winner! Therefore, we now have a guaranteed 4 HCs (and 4 ducks of course) given out this month, where basically... you do nothing.

Good luck if you enter and make sure you come to Alex3213's show on Friday to see the result. A message from me will be posted at 4pm on Friday 13th November. Any numbers chosen after this message will be void from that week's lottery.

Before you ask any questions, please read these few FAQs, then, if your question has not been answered, send a PM to Inseriousity.

Question:- What happens if I choose the same number as someone else?

Try and check the first post to see if you have took someone's number. If you have, you will get a PM from either myself or Inseriousity. and will be asked to pick a different number.

Question:- What happens if I enter twice by accident?

Then your second and beyond entries will be removed.

Question:- Do I have to be at the show to win?

Nope. It's just so that we have some Habbox members looking at the dices to see that we're not "cheating".

Question:- If I don't have to be there to win, what's the purpose of the show?

To see the dices being rolled and just to have a bit of fun! There'll also be a quiz of some sort (will change every week) and some additional competition, as well as the dices.

7eventy5ive won the 1st 'Grab a Duck' with the numbers 531. Can you win the second?

Numbers used so far (HabboxForum usernames)

123 - Samsp
    136 - .PureGenius
    216 - -Bolt
    251 - Gems,x
    261 - JustAbii.x
    325 - Kieranatorr
    361 - dogboy123
    416 - Cutbrakes
    426 - Jordos50
    453 - Ambzz.
    514 - Pigperson
    531 - Laggings
    534 - Mathew
    543 - Molly.22
    561 - purplejassie
    635 - BlurredView
    641 - Samantha421

Competition Prize/Template

1st Prize: 1 HC Sofa and a Special Duckie!

Your entry should look like the example below:
    Habbo Name: Alex3213

Habbox Name: Alex3213
    My entry: ###

Competition Terms & Conditions

To enter this competition you must be a registered member of Habbox Forum. Habbox is giving all its members (including Habbox staff) the opportunity to enter competitions. You can send in your entry until the competition is closed at some time on the date listed in the thread title. Members are only allowed to enter once per Internet Protocol; breach of this rule may consider in a temporary or permanent ban from entering Habbox's competitions. The winner will be announced in this thread. Winner(s) will be private messaged by Inseriousity. to collect their prize. Habbox has the right to close the competition at any time before the competition ending date and the winner will be judged from all the entries received up to that point. Any harassment or attempted bribery of the judge(s) will get you disqualified and could get you into trouble on the Forum. Any entries that break the forum rules in anyway will also be withdrawn. Prizes are subject to change. Prizes must be claimed within one month of the winner(s) being announced. Unclaimed prizes will be considered a donation to Habbox Competitions in the winner's name. All furniture prizes will be handed over on Habbo UK only. All rights reserved.

When posting in the competition forum, please only post competition entries. Do not post questions or comments - it is not the place to do so. If you need to ask a question, or feel it necessary to make a comment, then please send a message to the Competitions Manager or post in the "Questions & Comments about Habbox Competitions" thread.
    Last edited by Inseriousity.; 09-11-2009 at 09:42 AM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

dogboy123

Martin is offline Habbox Merit
    Ex Assistant General Manager (Community)

Tokens
    Habbo
    Bolt660

Latest Awards:

Habbo Name: Bolt660 or -Bolt
    Habbox Name: -Bolt

My entry: 216

YOU CAN WIN STUFFS BY ENTERING COMPS! CLICK ON THE PICTURE!

Former:

Forum Moderator (x2), Forum Super Moderator (x4), Assistant Forum Manager,
    News Reporter, Assistant News Manager, Events Organiser (x3), Competitions Staff (x2), Senior Competitions Staff,
    Rare Values Reporter, Trade Expert, Senior Events Organiser (x3), Assistant Events Manager (x2)
    Forum Manager, News Manager (x2), Acting HxHD Manager, HxHD Room Owner, Assistant Comps Manager , Events Manager -
    Assistant General Manager (Community), Articles Manager

Tokens
    Habbo
    Molly.22

Latest Awards:

Habbo Name: Molly.22
    Habbox Name: Molly.22
    My entry: 543
    Hi

Wow, it's been a while.

Tokens

Latest Awards: