HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    9y

Latest Awards:

Default X Achievement Badge Guide [9y]

Hello. This thread is how to achieve the level 10 badges in achievements, the several ways to do them, information that might be useful, hints and tips on how to get them easier! Feel free to use any of these methods. As a current holder of 8 X badges, I think I can fairly say i'm quite experienced when it comes to badges. I have got my badges using my own thought, then later, thought of easier ways to get them.

Terms

Reset badge: This badge will reset itself after each level, For example the online time badge, You must go from 0-1 hours, then from 0-3. Many badges use this method.

Cloning: A video showing you how to "clone" (Also known as multiple logging) can be found Here

Time badges

True Habbo - 100%

Well, Theres really no easy way around this one! Sadly, yes you do have to play habbo for 5 years, Nothing we can do about it.

Online Time - Tornado

Very much the same as the true habbo badge. This requires 2304 hours in the hotel.

Information: This is a reset badge.

Tips: Leaving your computer on can be helpful for this. Although you will have to either keep moving your habbo every 15 mins. There are programs that you can use to autoclick yourself back into rooms when you leave, These are against the Habbo Way (Using third party software to produce an unfair advantage over other Habbos), therefore I do not suggest this.

HC Club Membership - V

No quick way around this one, or a cheap way around it either.

Information: This badge currently only reaches level 5

Tips: Pretty obvious, Buying 6 months at a time will make it slightly cheaper.

Scratch Scratch

This isnt really a time badge but there is also no fast way around it, Just make sure you log on each day and give your scratches out!

Information: Only 3 scratches per day. Scratches expire if your account was logged in after midnight, they are replenished at 6am

Tips: You can scratch your own pets. This still counts towards your scratches given out.

Login Days

There is no way to make this faster. Sadly you have to login every day to get this badge.

Information: This is a reset badge.

Tips: Login midday / Evening as very early times such as Midnight - 6am may not be counted.

Other Badges

Been Respected 1166 Times

This takes time, Simply gain respect 1166 times, this isnt a resetting badge so it is only 1166.

Infomation: Many people get this by paying 1 norm for 3 respects.

Tips: Clones are very useful in this situation. They must be at least 2 weeks old to be able to give respect.

Pilgrim

Enter 200 rooms. Sounds pretty simple! But theres a few different things about this one that make it confusing. While on the same badge level, you must enter unique rooms, therefore you cant just keep entering and leaving a room. After you have achieved the next level, you may re-enter the rooms that you entered for the last badge.

Information: This is a Reset badge

Tips: I created "RoomCount" A long time ago when I was getting my own badge, This is free to use and is in my signature.

Prom

This is probably one of the most rare level 10 badges seen as its a pain to get. Yes, you could invite 18 of your real life friends to habbo. Its a bit of a struggle when you dont have 18 real life friends, or want to tell them about habbo! The only quick way around this is to create 18 email accounts. Then use your referal code (found on the habbo homepage) to create new Habbos. 6 Days after your habbo has been activated, log on them, open the hotel and stand in a room for a few minutes. Your badge will appear on your main account instantly.

Information: Gmail allow 10 accounts to be created per day, Hotmail allow 3, Yahoo allow 3 and AOL allow 3. Your accounts must be activated for this to work.

Tips: This is good to get before X Respect badge as the clones will soon have the ability to give respect.

Battle Royal

Simply win 600 games of Battleball/Snowstorm! This can be very time consuming, aswell as habbo games currently not being available.

Information: As long as your score is higher than the opponents, you win. Therefore you dont have to take over the whole board, just move a few squares!

Tips: Play against yourself on a clone! The more clones you can get in the game the better. Play 4vs1 and get more xp!

Pet Badges

Someone likes my pet

Very similar to the "Been Respected 1166 Times" badge. This takes time, Have your pet scratched 750 times, this isnt a resetting badge so it is only up to 750.

Infomation: Many people get this by paying 1 norm for 3 Scratches. This is spread throughout all your pets. For example:

Dog has been scratched 3 times
    Cat has been scratched 8 times
    Croc has been scratched 9 times

These are all added together and your badge is based on the overall amount of scratches, therefore in the example, you would have 20 scratches.

Tips: Clones are very useful in this situation. They must be at least 2 weeks old to be able to give respect.

Zoo Keeper

This one is very costly. All you have to do is buy the 75 pets, but that comes to 1500 Credits.

Information: If you wish to do this, do it for the first badge in pets, as after that, as there is more pets, you are more likely to recieve scratches from strangers and they will also eat more food giving you the food badge.

Tips: Name all your pets the same name! This makes it very easy to achieve the "Animal Trainer" badge as when you train one pet, you train them all aslong as they can hear you!

Animal Trainer

This is leveling up 320 pet levels. This can take a long time unless you use the tip from the "Zoo Keeper" badge.

Information: This is not a reset badge. The minimum amount of pets you need to achieve this badge is 16.

Tips: Feed your pets! Pets will not train well if they are hungry, it will also take them longer to regain energy. Keep them happy and this will be a bit easier!

They're Eating All My Credits!

Yet again, this one can be quite costly. I've personally spent around 200 credits for this badge. Simply leave food for the pets on the floor all the time.

Information: It doesnt matter which food you buy, they will all eat it! The most cost effective food is Cabbage as its the cheapest. If you want the badge faster, use Tbones.

Tips: Leave food on the ground overnight with the pets in the room, enter the room in the morning and all your pets will eat the food. This is achieved easier after getting more pets.

Well, that is everything! I would like to say, I have not copied any of this from anywhere and this is all my own, original content. Excuse my spelling mistakes and bad punctuation. If you need any more information please feel free to PM me. I'm on almost every day and would be happy to help anyone who needs it.

Good luck with your badges!!

Thanks

Scott.

moderator alert Thread closed by Jordan (Forum Moderator): Due to 1 and a half year bump
    Last edited by Jordan; 21-08-2011 at 08:03 PM.
    Creator Of RoomCount
    I'm baccccck!
    +3

Tokens
    Habbo
    rifleboyaka

Latest Awards:

Amazing guide. Helped me with some of the badges.

Going to use your room count now

Tokens
    Habbo
    9y

Latest Awards:

Theres a few little changes need to be made, just little errors. Thanks to Habbic for spotting them!

@Rifelboyaka

Thanks Yeah roomcount is all there to use.
    Creator Of RoomCount
    I'm baccccck!

Tokens
    Habbo
    FRISC0

Latest Awards:

Great guide, didn't know about the 12 - 6am thing. Just scratched my pet and it didn't count, neither did respecting people. It completely skipped it! Very bad!

Also;
    Battle Royal is a reset badge....!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

There's a badge for buying 75 pets??? :S God help whoever does that lol. You get sick of just one or two pets very quickly.

Also, I don't think they eat food when you are not in the room because I went online yesterday just to check my pets and they were in a small room with loads of cabbages untouched.

I referred a couple of fake emails to get those diamond stickers on my home .

Is the X Achievement Badge for earning all the other badges then?

Tokens
    Habbo
    Habbic

Latest Awards:

9y has 75 pets, rofl

there isn't an X achievment badge lol, its just a guide to getting X badges

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Well there should be, otherwise there's literally no point doing half of them.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

2304 hours in the hotel..

Would you even WANT to boast about that lol?

96.. DAYS. **** lol.

---

Ll at the pets one, and great idea about naming them all the same!

Tokens
    Habbo
    9y

Latest Awards:

Thanks for the input Friskey. Will get that added in.

Yes i have the following:

I am very sick of the pets although im still waiting for the X food badge!! Only time can tell!

Thanks for the feedback people!
    Creator Of RoomCount
    I'm baccccck!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Thanks for this Tutorial.

and like i said in ur other thread, thanks For Room Count!!

Even though like half way through the teleports dissapear :S
    █-█-█-█-█-█-█-█-█-█
    1000-1100-1200-1300-1400-1500-1600-1700-1800-1900
    Puhekupla - Artist & Reporter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast