HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Smoking

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Calm down my child, I believe you shouldnt label people bad because they smoke, yes it is bad for you. We all know that and im sure you do aswell dude. But it doesnt kill everyone, its not hard to give up, its like you giving up chocolate or something forever.

Woo at star idea, got 2 sexy pink stars now

I DONT KNOW HOW MODERATORS SLEEP AT NIGHT -CRI-

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Yeah it is hard giving up.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by RedStratocas

To ciggarettes, Id rather keep my health, lungs, money, teeth, lack of annoyance to others, and social skills. Thanks anyway.
    True.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by RedStratocas
    Congradulations, you dont know how to make sentences instead of one long babble.

I dont think she is trying to put them out of buisness more than warn people about the dangers of smoking. And Im sorry, but if you smoke 3 packs of ciggarettes a day, it wont kill you any time soon, but eventually, it will. How do you even afford 3 packs a day? My god. I read this in health, that if you smoke a pack of ciggarettes a day for 1 year, thats enough money for a cruise for 4 people... 1 pack a day.

To ciggarettes, Id rather keep my health, lungs, money, teeth, lack of annoyance to others, and social skills. Thanks anyway.
    Actually it want eventually kill you if you are athletic and i afford them cause i have the money
    doesnt cost but 30 dollars a carton which contains 10,
    and i can still afford the cruise and ciggerettes.

[Professional Avatar Maker] P.M. Me if you need an avatar made! P.S. do not messege me saying'' i need a avatar thank you'' I need to know what kind of avi check some off my avatar threads and that might help or give me information, I do not do Photo/Paint shop avi's
    I give hard critisism, so dont expext
    AHMAGAZ

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Dudeitsme
    Actually it want eventually kill you if you are athletic and i afford them cause i have the money
    doesnt cost but 30 dollars a carton which contains 10,
    and i can still afford the cruise and ciggerettes.
    Yes, It will kill you if you are athletic, if thats what you said in the first sentence. Thats like saying you wont ever get sick if you take a tylonal everyday, it doesnt work like that.
    But even if you are athletic and it wont kill you, and if you have the money, why do it anyway?

Mohwar. Guest

my little cousing only 9 tryed smocking once i saw him i had to pick him up from school he was in a corner smocking wid some gangsta wanna be's

Tokens
    Habbo
    Absently

Latest Awards:

My sister smokes and she can't stop if she ever smokes she leaves the room coz she don't wanna smoke around her son it really hard for her 2 stop shes tryed everything and their supposed 2 work but they just don't work shes stopping how much she used 2 smoke a day now she only smokes like 3 a day soon she won't b smoking whoo hoo

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Dudeitsme
    Thats complete bull people dont always die by smokeing i smoke 3 packs a day and been smokeing for 3 years the docter says i got way more lung capacity and stamina then the average human people always bash smokeing as a bad thing you cant stop it theres just as much smokes then there are non which would make your thread pointless do you expect them to stop putting ciggerettes on the market because of your thread
    Well it is'nt excacly good for you is it ? And you probly only do it to look cool people that smoke in this day of age or idiots and really dumb , i know my Mum smokes but she started back in the days when it was said as a good thing so thats understandable but to start now is just pathetic

And £15 pounds a day if you get 20 packs or £7.50 a day for 3 10 packs your just a twit its a waste of money and makes you look dumb and pathetic you low life
    Edited by Garion (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not have images in your signature that exceed the 150 Pixel height limit for your usergroup.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Glitzen

Latest Awards:

i hate smoking , its horrible!
    all i care about is laura prepon & cats.

Tokens

my boyfriend smokes so does my grndad (he smokes a pipe)
    loads of mi friends do to.
    they think i should smoke i sed no but they sed they r only 'social smokers'
    watevah that is will i get da sme affect of second hand smoking then???

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast