HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 107 of 110 FirstFirst ... 75797103104105106107108109110 LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,070 of 1092
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by snr View Post
    >.>
    shows how much you know about the new 2015/2016 Sorento KX4 model.
    It's a 7 passenger vehicle - an extremely overpriced 7 passenger vehicle at that.
    I'm at a point in my life where I don't care if you like me or you don't. If you like me, cool. If you don't, meh.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Metric1 View Post
    It's a 7 passenger vehicle - an extremely overpriced 7 passenger vehicle at that.
    The fact you can use 7 seats instead of 5 is always better. And you wanna tell me why you think it's overpriced?
    Last edited by abc; 28-08-2015 at 11:46 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    GoldenMerc

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by j0rd View Post
    how many children do you have @snr;?

moderator alert Edited by Expling (Trialist Forum Moderator): Please do not post off topic!
    >.>
    shows how much you know about the new 2015/2016 Sorento KX4 model.
    Saurav gets very sensitive about his soccer moms car be nice chaps maybe one day he'll get a jap car

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by GoldenMerc View Post
    Saurav gets very sensitive about his soccer moms car be nice chaps maybe one day he'll get a jap car
    Says the guy who doesn't wanna drive his Subaru cos of the **** mpg
    when i get it in two weeks ross, i am gna drive down to you. lets see what you think then "/

Land rover, crap features compared to KX4, and they are so common now that they bore me.
    Audi Q7 - the breakdowns reported is insane, cost of repair is ridiculous high and cost to run is high
    Nissan... no thanks
    Santa Fe... no thanks
    BMW x5... may be
    Volvo... looks awful inside

but this comes with a 7 year warranty, amazing tech/features, great interior... so when you compare it to the rest of the 4x4s, it is not overpriced at all. and when you see the design, its stunning compared to the older models. designed by the previous Audi designer.
    Last edited by abc; 29-08-2015 at 03:05 AM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    GoldenMerc

Latest Awards:

when i get it in two weeks ross, i am gna drive down to you. lets see what you think then "/

Land rover, crap features compared to KX4, and they are so common now that they bore me.
    Audi Q7 - the breakdowns reported is insane, cost of repair is ridiculous high and cost to run is high
    Nissan... no thanks
    Santa Fe... no thanks
    BMW x5... may be

but this comes with a 7 year warranty, amazing tech/features, great interior... so when you compare it to the rest of the 4x4s, it is not overpriced at all. and when you see the design, its stunning compared to the older models. designed by the previous Audi designer.
    I still drive it, I've done about 6000 miles in 3 months...

Tokens
    Habbo
    Shockwave.2CC

Latest Awards:

Finally got a car

The House Always Wins

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Nissan... no thanks
    Santa Fe... no thanks
    BMW x5... may be

I've seen them on the road, they look a lot better in pictures than they do on the road. I would have chosen a Lexus RX or a new Volvo - not a Kia.
    I'm at a point in my life where I don't care if you like me or you don't. If you like me, cool. If you don't, meh.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I've seen them on the road, they look a lot better in pictures than they do on the road. I would have chosen a Lexus RX or a new Volvo - not a Kia.
    I hope you are referring to the 2016 Model as it is classed as in the USA (released only in April in UK) and not the older model as it looks pretty damn good imo.
    btw wow at the new Lexus RX 350 2016. Just a shame about the mpg.
    Last edited by abc; 31-08-2015 at 10:26 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Shockwave.2CC

Latest Awards:

Front of my car is #1066

The House Always Wins

Tokens
    Habbo
    :Cerys

Latest Awards:

Mine and the boyfs shared car, which looks rubbish next to all yours though not bad for a first car