HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 11 of 110 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161 ... LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Metric1 View Post
    Your black one will look sick with sick lowered with the stock rims.......
    it is the stock wheels, they look horrible! I'm getting the wheels which are 17x9.5j and 17x10j which will stance it up nicely

i'm the star in the reasonably priced car!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Looked like this when I bought it

Added new wheels, back windows tints, pioneer sub & amp, Vibe Speakers, and new double din Kenwood head unit.
    Sorry there all in the dark, will take some more in the day.

Last edited by Sunny.; 17-02-2010 at 09:27 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Huge fan of your exterior mods, Sunny. I stick to the factory parts, and I try to stay away from the aftermarket stuff. Some people can do it tastefully, like tdi, but I've seen some pretty ugly cars on the road. The VW alloys make the car look 10x better than the old hubcaps.

I would love to get my paws on a Honda front, side and rear under spoiler. One of these days I'm going to install fog lights. FACTORY HONDA OF COURSE.

I'm at a point in my life where I don't care if you like me or you don't. If you like me, cool. If you don't, meh.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I like you like the professional looking parts thats why I decided not to go with the whole lowering of the car and body kits. Im not really into boy racer cars. Though some look very nice I dont think id like to own one.

Ive done most of the things I wanted to do to the car. Only thing I would want is some fog lights at the bottom grill but they would cost I bomb to install Im guessing.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Sunny, View Post
    I like you like the professional looking parts thats why I decided not to go with the whole lowering of the car and body kits. Im not really into boy racer cars. Though some look very nice I dont think id like to own one.

Ive done most of the things I wanted to do to the car. Only thing I would want is some fog lights at the bottom grill but they would cost I bomb to install Im guessing.
    I watched a video on how to install them in my car and it wasn't that hard, I'm just a little worried about tapping into the wiring harness and cutting into the bumper (they supply a template). I'm not into the boy racer stuff either, that's why I drive a 4 door family sedan, the fact that it's fully optioned is enough modifications for me.
    I'm at a point in my life where I don't care if you like me or you don't. If you like me, cool. If you don't, meh.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Nice, the golf came with standard options, no extras so Ive had to mod it abit.

I was thinking of getting the lights changed to blue. Then thought forget it.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Sunny, View Post
    Nice, the golf came with standard options, no extras so Ive had to mod it abit.

I was thinking of getting the lights changed to blue. Then thought forget it.
    Wise choice. You would only give yourself loads of grief.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Oh god you didn't cut holes in the parcel shelf did you?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by danzooo View Post
    Oh god you didn't cut holes in the parcel shelf did you?
    Halfords installed them..

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Halfords didn't do a very good job of the wiring though! Nice Mk5 Sunny, I'd reccomend colour coding the black rubstrips to the car though, possibly even with a gti/gt sport front bumper? will look much tidier. Mk5 gti interior too? I had one for sale a while ago.. looked awesome

i'm the star in the reasonably priced car!