HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 4 of 110 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    GoldenMerc

Latest Awards:

y copy my fathers car WHY

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by GoldenMerc View Post
    y copy my fathers car WHY
    when I get my euro Accord in the spring your father and I will match!
    I'm at a point in my life where I don't care if you like me or you don't. If you like me, cool. If you don't, meh.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by tdi View Post
    haha. i hate numberplates that people have to alter to make it look right, like '12' to look like an 'R', or people using the screws to make letters.. or for that matter, reg's like 'J400MIE' to make 'jamie'
    Omg I know!!!! It's such a fail. I know a local one that is supposed to say ROBB I think and it's like what you said but the 1 and 2 are really close together. I'm pretty sure it could trick a camera and is therefore illegal.

Can you actually use screws to make the letters and still be legal?!
    No, it is illegal if the plate isn't perfectly clear in the standard font.

Is it legal to have the small kind of number plates like on bikes but on cars?

Tokens
    Habbo
    GoldenMerc

Latest Awards:

wot reg is it metric?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

wot reg is it metric?
    2005????
    I'm at a point in my life where I don't care if you like me or you don't. If you like me, cool. If you don't, meh.

Tokens
    Habbo
    GoldenMerc

Latest Awards:

fair enuf, shud get 07. r u gettin sat nav in it too?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

fair enuf, shud get 07. r u gettin sat nav in it too?
    oh the new one will be a 2010 reg LOL, it's going to have everything!!!! sat nav and xenon headlights! idk about a v6 or an i4 tho!~~

Tokens
    Habbo
    GoldenMerc

Latest Awards:

satnav here is a attentional 700 quid

Tokens

Latest Awards:

The technology package adds roughly $3000 to the price of a base TSX i4 and the same goes for a TSX V6.

I hope to find a buyback or a used V6 TSX in the spring, preferably in black or silver or possibly gray (depending on the shade).

Technology package adds a satellite linked DVD based navigation unit, rear camera, surround sound AND SATELLITE LINKED TEMPERATURE CONTROL.

I require some form of GPS unit in any vehicle I used because I have a poor sense of direction and the job I do requires me to find addresses and it is MUCH easier to put the address into the navigation unit than it is to try and ******** your way there. My Honda has a satellite linked navigation unit and I love it, totally worth the extra $$$ IMO. I bought it used and I was willing to pay extra so I feel buying a car with a factory navigation unit is a good investment when it comes to retail.

My moms other car, a 2006 Lexus GS300 AWD is in the shop getting some work done before winter. It needs some recall work and general maintenance. Since we are "valued Lexus customers" they give us a loaner car. When my mom dropped the Lexus off they gave her an IS250, WITH ALL-SEASON FLOOR MATS (major Lexus recall on these mats) and my mom complained because it wasn't all-wheel-drive, so they gave her an absolutely stunning 2009 RX350, which is a dealer demo. We had a silver RX before and it does not even compare to this one, the color combination is AMAZING.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Sergio View Post
    Omg I know!!!! It's such a fail. I know a local one that is supposed to say ROBB I think and it's like what you said but the 1 and 2 are really close together. I'm pretty sure it could trick a camera and is therefore illegal.

No, it is illegal if the plate isn't perfectly clear in the standard font.

Is it legal to have the small kind of number plates like on bikes but on cars?
    you can get the import plates which have the bike-sized font but the plates are rectangular, rather than square.. (the same size as a jap plate, or a us plate) - I've got the us spec rear bumper on the golf with the short recess and I'm running an import plate.. it's technically illegal as the car isn't actually an import, but there's a very small chance they'll pick up on it.. They haven't said anything even when I got stopped for my front one.

i'm the star in the reasonably priced car!