HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 56 of 110 FirstFirst ... 64652535455565758596066106 ... LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Hackney View Post
    I live in a very upper class area too. And I'll say the car will be parked in a garage, so the insurance will be cheap as there's no risk of the vehicle being stolen. The only thing they can flaw me on is if they think 'Oh he's 17, it's a 30k car, he's bound to crash it. To cover ourselves let's charge him 7k' but I don't think it'll resort to that. It's an automatic car, the odds of a new driver crashing as so low. It's like driving a Go Kart
    it will be expensive. automatics are more expensive to insure because it costs more to repair or replace an auto box, and the fact that the value of the car is high means that the parts are expensive to replace, therefore because you're such an inexperienced driver the risk is higher meaning that if you crash it it'll cost them more to fix. not to mention that despite the driver aids it's still RWD and you're probably going to make a mess of it on a wet roundabout.

also: i don't know where you got the 'the odds of a new driver crashing are so low' from, because the odds of a new driver crashing are very high.

i'm the star in the reasonably priced car!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by tdi View Post
    it will be expensive. automatics are more expensive to insure because it costs more to repair or replace an auto box, and the fact that the value of the car is high means that the parts are expensive to replace, therefore because you're such an inexperienced driver the risk is higher meaning that if you crash it it'll cost them more to fix. not to mention that despite the driver aids it's still RWD and you're probably going to make a mess of it on a wet roundabout.

also: i don't know where you got the 'the odds of a new driver crashing are so low' from, because the odds of a new driver crashing are very high
    I think he means that the odds are so low... because it's an automatic? :S

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Needs lowered so badly

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I've only had problems with my Honda transmission and virtually every Honda 1999+ with a V6 has the same transmission issue. Other than that none of our vehicles have ever required a new transmission, the Range Rover has over 160k on it and the transmission is all original! It would be way easier if you got to learn on an automatic car then you had the choice to learn standard or not.
    I'm at a point in my life where I don't care if you like me or you don't. If you like me, cool. If you don't, meh.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Metric1 View Post
    I've only had problems with my Honda transmission and virtually every Honda 1999+ with a V6 has the same transmission issue. Other than that none of our vehicles have ever required a new transmission, the Range Rover has over 160k on it and the transmission is all original! It would be way easier if you got to learn on an automatic car then you had the choice to learn standard or not.
    What would be the point? Why learn automatic, then become a learner again for manual transmission, when you could learn how to drive a manual from the get go and be set for life on both transmissions?
    Quote Originally Posted by Chippiewill View Post
    e-rebel forum moderator
    :8

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Recursion View Post
    What would be the point? Why learn automatic, then become a learner again for manual transmission, when you could learn how to drive a manual from the get go and be set for life on both transmissions?
    Because some people find learning how to drive hard enough, throw in learning on a manual transmission.. I learned on an automatic, did my test on an automatic and learned manual after.
    I'm at a point in my life where I don't care if you like me or you don't. If you like me, cool. If you don't, meh.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Bren View Post
    Oh my, I recognise this! Milton Keynes? Pretty sure I've been under this underpass more than 100 times this year hahahaha! Might see you up the old hockey stadium one Sunday! Lovely 106 btw!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by myke View Post
    Doesn't look upper class where it's parked in those pictures lol?

and if something happens to the car whilst its parked on the street, e.g. someone hits it they'll ask you why the car wasnt in a garage and might even go as far as to checking with your neighbours if it's parked in a garage or not regularly.

i dont get the fuss..
    The pictures were taken in Glasgow lol
    That's why we seize the moment, try to freeze it and own it, squeeze it and hold it cause we consider these minutes golden.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Old brakes

New brakes
    I'm an alcoholic student, I troll naked with a parrot on my shoulder call Jeff.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Dave that purple is a gorgeous colour!

drink up this bottle of yeah
    and P A I N T your body on me