HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    ,Alpha,

Latest Awards:

Default Always Leave Them Laughing ~ Ends 23rd December

Its happening, its happening! As you may of heard, The Grinch has been stealing characters from our favourite Christmas films, this includes Elf, Christmas Carol, and even Santa Clause! But more importantly, he has stolen Brad from The Four Christmases and we must get him back. After stealing him he has hidden them somewhere, and they can't escape. So we really need your help! So, are you with us?

The plan is to send The Grinch the funniest joke that we can find, then after he starts his uncontrollable laughter, Brad can escape. What I need you to do is to think of the funniest Christmas joke (only one please!) you can, and on the 23rd of December, I will determine which of your Christmas jokes would be the funniest. Make sure you follow the forum rules!

Good Luck.

Competition Prize/Template

1st Prize: 2 HC Sofas

Your entry should look like the example below:
    Habbo Name: lHuntey
    Habbox Name: lHuntey
    My entry:

Competition Terms & Conditions

To enter this competition you must be a registered member of Habbox Forum. Habbox is giving all its members (not Habbox staff) the opportunity to enter competitions. You can send in your entry until the competition is closed at some time on the date listed in the thread title. Members are only allowed to enter once per Internet Protocol; breach of this rule may consider in a temporary or permanent ban from entering Habbox's competitions. The winner will be announced in this thread. Winner(s) will be private messaged by Inseriousity. to collect their prize. Habbox has the right to close the competition at any time before the competition ending date and the winner will be judged from all the entries received up to that point. Any harassment or attempted bribery of the judge(s) will get you disqualified and could get you into trouble on the Forum. All Habbox staff are excluded from participating in competitions, unless the competition states they may. Trialists may enter any competition whilst they are on trial. Any entries that break the forum rules in anyway will also be withdrawn. Prizes are subject to change. Prizes must be claimed within one month of the winner(s) being announced. Unclaimed prizes will be considered a donation to Habbox Competitions in the winner's name. All furniture prizes will be handed over on Habbo UK only. All rights reserved.

When in posting the competition forum, please only post competition entries. Do not post questions or comments - it is not the place to do so. If you need to ask a question, or feel it necessary to make a comment, then please send a message to the Competitions Manager or post in the "Questions & Comments about Habbox Competitions" thread.
    Last edited by Inseriousity.; 09-12-2009 at 09:29 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Pigperson

Latest Awards:

Default Lol

Why is Santa Claus so jolly all the time?

Will :eusa_danc

Tokens

Habbo(x) name: samantha421

My entry

What's the most popular wine at christmas?
    Last edited by samantha421; 10-12-2009 at 03:38 PM.

Tokens

Habbo Name: rachies
    Habbox Name: rachies
    My entry: How do you know Santa has to be a man?

Habbo Name: xxBbxAlexyxx
    Habbox Name: xxBbxAlexyxx
    My entry: What did Adam say before Christmas? It is Christmas, Eve!

Tokens

Wink 10 reasons why a xmas tree is better then a women

10: A Christmas tree doesn't care how many other Christmas trees you have had in the past.

9: Christmas trees dont get mad if they catch you cheating,

8: A Christmas tree doesn't care if you have an artificial one in the closet.

7: A Christmas tree doesn't get mad if you break one of its balls.

6: You can feel a Christmas tree before you take it home.

5: A Christmas tree doesn't get mad if you look up underneath it.

4: When you are done with a Christmas tree you can throw it on the curb and have it hauled away.

3: A Christmas tree doesn't get jealous around other Christmas trees.

2: A Christmas tree doesn't care if you watch football all day.

1: A Christmas tree doesn't get mad if you tie it up and throw it in the back of your pickup truck. :werock:

Tokens

Smile Santa Gardener

Why is Santa Claus extremely good at farming and gardening ?
    Because he just always likes to ***, ***, *** !

:eusa_danc:eusa_danc:eusa_danc:eusa_danc:eusa_danc :eusa_danc:eusa_danc:eusa_danc

Tokens

Latest Awards:

One evening, in a busy lounge in the deep south, a reindeer walked in the door, bellied up to the bar and ordered a martini. Without batting an eye, the bartender mixed and poured the drink, set it in front of the reindeer, and accepted the twenty-dollar bill from the reindeer's hoof.

As he handed the reindeer some coins in change, he said, "You know, I think you're the first reindeer I've ever seen in here."

The reindeer looked hard at the hoofful of change and said, "Hmmmpf. Let me tell you something, buddy. At these prices, I'm the last reindeer you'll see in here

Tokens

Habbo name: Gaix
    Habbox name: Gaix
    Why is santas sack so big?
    He only comes once a year.

Tokens
    Habbo
    kromium

Latest Awards:

Habbo Name : kartikeya
    Habbox Name : kartikeya
    My Entry : The Santa Claus at the shopping mall was very surprised when a Emily, young lady aged about 20 years old walked up and sat on his lap. Now, we all know that Santa doesn't usually take requests from adults, but she smiled very nicely at him, so he asked her, 'What do you want for Christmas?'

'Something for my mother, please,' replied Emily sweetly.

'Something for your mother? Well, that's very loving and thoughtful of you,' smiled Santa. 'What do would you like me to bring her?'

Emily answered quickly, 'A son-in-law.'
    anyway

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast