HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default Weekend Football

who you got?
    we've got pompey at home and i'm not expecting even a point

injured: gordon, mccartney (he needs some ******* new legs), ferdinand, mensah, zenden, cattermole

suspended: richardson, bardsley

only got 3 fit defenders: turner, da silva, nosworthy (****e)

Anyway, apparently he's putting ******* murphy center mid! MURPHY. I'd rather he played ******* marton fulop in center mid to be quite honest. Why can't be play some of the youth? I mean yeah he's bringing in a few of them on the bench cause they've impressed him, but why not bring them into the team!

/rant.

Thread closed by iAdam (Forum Super Moderator); As a similar thread seems to be more popular.
    Last edited by iAdam; 23-12-2009 at 07:12 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Bristol City @ home. Another win and it's looking rosy.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Jibbish

Latest Awards:

man u away.
    draw if were lucky

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Liverpool. They have Babel out. We have: V.Persie, Eduardo, Bendtner, Rosicky, Diaby, Gibbs, Clichy, Djourou and Eboue out so I'm not expecting us to do amazingly well but I still think we can win and with Liverpools bad form maybe win 2-0 or 2-1.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Middlesbrough away on Sunday.

Was going to go but dad said we're not after our loss to Ipswich.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

BRING ON THE ARSENAL !

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Geraint View Post
    Middlesbrough away on Sunday.

Was going to go but dad said we're not after our loss to Ipswich.
    fickle.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by CHA!NGANG View Post
    Liverpool. They have Babel out. We have: V.Persie, Eduardo, Bendtner, Rosicky, Diaby, Gibbs, Clichy, Djourou and Eboue out so I'm not expecting us to do amazingly well but I still think we can win and with Liverpools bad form maybe win 2-0 or 2-1.
    Babel, Riera and Kelly are the list currently actually and the list will no doubt grow by sunday, as per our luck this season. Who knows if Torres will start, if he does I think we have a very good chance of winning. If not, well it depends on the rest of the team selection. I hope Aquilani plays, but i'm not holding my breath because frankly it's impossible to tell nowadays. Apparently Liverpool are the favourites to win this (most likely due to Arsenals injuries and the fact we may have Torres back) but i'm still very nervous. If Torres plays, Liverpool to win 2-1, if he's not playing then 1-0 maybe.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Never heard of Kelly to be honest and he wouldn't even be on the bench for you if he was fit. Riera, fair enough. I thought he was fit as he played for you last weekend I think but I must be wrong. Babel I already said but won't be a big loss anyway. You might win and I wouldn't bet against it but then again if Arshavin is on form like he was against Stoke and converts a bit more, then we can easily slot a few past you but same goes for Torres.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Let's see

Reina

Johnson
    Gallas
    Carragher
    Clichy

Arshavin
    Gerrard
    Fabregas
    Walcott

Van Persie
    Torres

6-5 to Arsenal. I know they're not all fit and what have you but that's how I work these things out.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast