HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default Duck Desire - Ends 28th August

What can one credit buy you? Not very much! One thing it can buy you is our beloved little yellow duck. From time to time you can also buy some of the seasonal ducks, but our yellow friend is always there Here is an opportunity for you to create or alter the duck into something original of your own. If you want to, you might like to create a small family of up to three ducks. BUT NOT MORE!! The choice is yours. What are you waiting for? Go get creating

My thanks to Emicat for suggesting this competition.

The Prize:
    1st – 1 Throne Sofa kindly donated by ShadowRock!
    2nd – 1 HC Sofa & 1 Speakers Corner also kindly donated by ShadowRock!

To enter this competition you must be a registered member of our forum. Habbox is giving all its members (NOT STAFF) the opportunity to enter this competition, click on the post reply icon, and please attach the image in the post; do not give any links to other websites. Or send your entry to [email protected] leave your habbo name your habbox name and your entry, and remember to quote DUCK DESIRE .

Your entry should look like the example below: -

Habbo Name: MissAlice
    Habbox Name:
    Followed by your entry:

And remember to enter this competition you must be a registered member of the Habbox forum.

Follow the link below and click on the post reply icon, leave your habbo name and your entry.

This competition will run until 28th August unless otherwise stated. After that Habbox Pixel Artists will pick the best entry and the prize will be handed over in Habbo.
    One entry per Habbox Member ONLY.

Please read the terms and conditions at the bottom (In Black) .

Terms and conditions: To prevent foul play, we only allow one entry for each pc. If more entries are sent using the same pc all the entries will be discarded. You can send in your entry until the competition is closed at some time on August 28th 2005. Please be aware that some competitions may be extended, or even closed early due to the number of entries. The winner will be announced on the site and in this forum and will be contacted by MissAlice to collect the prize. Habbox has the right to close the competition at any time before the competition ending date and the winner will be judged from all the entries received up to that point. Habbox Pixel Artists will be judging the competition any harassment or attempted bribery will see you disqualified and could even get you into trouble on the Habbox Forum. ALL Habbox staff are excluded from participating in Competition, unless Competition states they may. (This includes habbox.com habboxforum.com habboxtv.com and habboxradio.com staff), and also includes trialists who become staff before this Competition closes. Any entries that break the forum rules in anyway will also be disqualified. Prizes must be claimed within two months of the winner(s) being announced. Unclaimed prizes will be used again in a future Competition.

By entering into this competition Habbox has the rights to display, alter or amend all entries for its own promotional use, without naming or seeking the entrant’s permission.

When in the competition forum only post competition entries - Do not post questions or comments it is not the place to so. If you need to ask a question, or feel it necessary to make a comment, then please send a message to one of the Competition Moderators.

Winners Announced - 29th August 2005
    1st - foxmoth (entry no. 23)
    2nd - gebuz90 (entry no. 26)
    Last edited by MissAlice; 29-08-2005 at 07:17 PM.
    It's the quality of your posts that count, not the quantity!

Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them.

Tokens

I'm happieh - I get to submit!

Names: Emicat
    Entry: Duckieh with cool hat, one that looks like its out the Plug-in baby muse vid, fallen angel, demon duck, a random duck, etc.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Emicat; 28-07-2005 at 08:29 PM.
    +1

Habbo name: Jarron67
    Habbox name: Jarron67

http://img149.imageshack.us/img149/7...perduck1zi.png
    (Insert Catch Phrase Here)
    +3

Tokens

Default Yey

Its a duck on a balloon and best of all...it blinks! wowwwww :d

Yeyyyy! My habbo name is .h4660 (with the dot) and my email (if u need it) s uttermaniac****.com and my habbox forum name is eggtimer.

PS i am getting anew foruym name as i got banned on my habbo eggtimer because i was 'supposidly scripting!'

Thanks
    +1

Tokens

Latest Awards:

omg eggtimer didnt make that :@
    look here!
    http://www.habbohotel.com.au/habbo/e...er/issue/?id=6
    sorry for posting off topic...

Edited By MissAlice - Competitions Manager
    When in the competition forum only post competition entries - Do not post questions or comments it is not the place to so. If you need to ask a question, or feel it necessary to make a comment, then please send a message to one of the Competition Moderators.
    Last edited by MissAlice; 30-07-2005 at 11:06 AM.

I never knew,
    I never knew that everything was falling through
    That everyone I knew was waiting on a queue
    To turn and run when all I needed was the truth

+1

habboname: mafiaxross
    habbox forum name: mafiaxross
    entry:

holy duck
    +1

Tokens

Habbo Name: Thurstan
    Habbox Name: Thurstan

Hope you like it. Took me awhile to finish it.
    +1

Tokens

Image Tags wouldn't work
    Am sending entry via email

Steph
    xx
    Last edited by xsaucy-stephx; 30-07-2005 at 11:55 AM.

»-(¯`v´¯)-ĉhÊëśĚςāķe-(¯`v´¯)-»

My French Teacher Calls me Stephy! Why? :s

Tokens

mine ish not very good but its the first time i edited something before
    so here is is [IMG]pink duckeh[/IMG]

errrrrrrr that didnt work nvm

Prexis (Neil) Guest

Habbo Name: Prexis
    Habbox Name: Prexis (Neil)

the 'real' duck.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast