HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Thread: India

Tokens

Default India

Anyone ever been to India, im tempted to start planning a holiday there sometime in the next two months but was wondering what it's like there and peoples own expierance or what to do there and what to aviod.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Whatever you do spend as little time as possible in the main cities
    Conductor of the Runaway Train of Militant Homosexuality

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Nope, but i'm sure it'd be fun and very interesting as they are of different cultures,
    I'm burnin' up for you baby.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Born and lived there for 10 years, so more than half my life.
    Depends where you go really. Chennai and Delhi are very modern now. You are guranteed to get ripped off on things though if you are white.
    I recommend hiring a driver for your duration and they will know where to take you.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Go there quite often as have quite a few relatives over there.
    Brief summary of my experiences,
    Begger's everywhere on the streets in the smaller towns.
    You will no doubt get ripped off, it wont effect you much as itl be cheap to you anyway but they will overcharge you. We get ripped off ourselves as they know your not from India.
    Only drink bottled water, and make sure the bottle has the seal on as tap water there may make you ill.
    Town centres and small markets have alot of pick pocketers so watch your walets.
    Apart from that some of the cultures and sites are very beautiful. The weather is very hot depending on the time you go. Sometimes abit too hot and unbearable.

Overal Id say its a holiday you wont forget. Truly amazing the times I have been.
    Hope to be going next year