HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 15 of 27 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by CHA!NGANG View Post
    He wouldn't guarentee a spot at Chelsea lol. Not for another 2-3 years...

He wouldn't be ahead of Lampard, Essien, Ballack, Deco. And those are just the central mids. They have a lot of wingers too. He wouldn't get a good run of games at Chelsea for 2-3 years. At Arsenal, yes we have a lot of players, but we also get a lot of injuries. There can't be that much competition if we end up having to play reserve players in PL games like at Bolton

EDIT: Yeah I don't think he should go to Madrid either, and actually I don't really thing he should go to Arsenal or any PL side but he should go to somewhere like AM, Seville, Deportivo, Valencia. Also, I think he might be more than 6 mill lol.
    Have you read my two posts? I said he wouldn't get games now, but by building his reputation at the club, by building an understanding with other players by the time he comes of age at 21 (In my opinion the youngest age a professional footballer should be playing in the Premier League at) Deco, Ballack, Lampard, maybe Malouda will all be plodding on. For 2 or 3 years making league cup appearances and coming off the bench he can secure a place in one of the world's best club's top XI over time. It's a matter of instant games now; could crumble under pressure, or building his career; won't play for a few years.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

boro after mcmanus, i'm sure strachan is trying to get us to join the SPL. :eusa_wall

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I actually hope we get kenwyn jones now. Aslong as its only babel who we have to sell.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Jack.Lfc View Post
    I actually hope we get kenwyn jones now. Aslong as its only babel who we have to sell.
    Convenient. apparently we're after Babel.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Tbh i'd take anyone if we get rid of that clown.

Bad times for us

Tokens

Latest Awards:

tosic out on loan to cologne

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Cod View Post
    boro after mcmanus, i'm sure strachan is trying to get us to join the SPL. :eusa_wall
    you could buy the whole league and we'd still have more scottish players. our scouting system is scotland.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Geraint View Post
    you could buy the whole league and we'd still have more scottish players. our scouting system is scotland.
    scottish players playing for a welsh team playing in an english league (h). you recovered from last night yet?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

didn't go. still a bit like woww but just had some terrific news from the board. well, not news, it's hardly something new to us.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Jack.Lfc View Post
    Tbh i'd take anyone if we get rid of that clown.

Bad times for us
    Im predicting we sign him or Pavlyuchenko (cba to google correct spelling) deadline day. Babel is not a clown, i think he is pretty good just not given a chance at Liverpool, and no im not only saying that because were in for him haha.
    Thought i would visit..