HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 13 of 27 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Rafa has confirmed he does want Jones, as I said in this thread, although paper talk it was obvious it came from somewhere. Bruce did the right thing.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

How did he do the right thing though?

How are you meant to go about signing a player?

Everytime you want someone the other manager flips?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Deal for Craig Gardner went through today, might be a good signing, not sure though, hope he is!
    Thought i would visit..

Tokens

Latest Awards:

By not going through the papers. United have signed Smalling, good prospect. Wonder if that's a clue about Vidic or just because Ferdy is getting on a bit ol:

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Immenseman View Post
    By not going through the papers. United have signed Smalling, good prospect. Wonder if that's a clue about Vidic or just because Ferdy is getting on a bit ol:
    Seems alright but i hope we haven't played any silly money for him - Money installments like - Games played - How well he does would be a good deal for us.

He's only played 1 and half games this season, as of yet, to early to make a judgment on him. Done well for himself though, getting from the Conference to a team like Fulham.

Other news:
    Sergio Canales

A good prospect in the coming years, perhaps - is on the verge of signing for Real Madrid.

He's seems decent but at 18 why bloody chose Real Madrid? It's possible if the deal goes through that he will stun he development... :@

"Apparently" we (United) have made a last minute attempt to sign him.
    Last edited by United-Clowgon; 26-01-2010 at 06:56 PM.
    OOPS I DID IT AGAIN..

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Why would he play at United either? The only top PL team that would give him a chance would be Arsenal and I read an article the other day saying just that. As for Smalling, it's a shame we didn't get him because he would have been a nice signing but oh well. Also I think you paid around £8 Million. We offered 7, and United payed more hence why he's going there. In context, it's not too bad seeing as we payed that for Vermaelen but If Wenger was prepared to spend that much on Smalling then he must see something in him.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Yeah, I think if both Fergie and Wenger both saw enough in him to spend that sort of money when neither clubs have money to burn then he must have a bright future.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Arsene has money to burn, he just doesn't want to spend it per usual I think he has a fair bit too.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

He doesn't. He has money. Not to burn. He wouldn't invest unless he was 100% sure. Other clubs would. I chose my words carefully

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by CHA!NGANG View Post
    Why would he play at United either? The only top PL team that would give him a chance would be Arsenal and I read an article the other day saying just that. As for Smalling, it's a shame we didn't get him because he would have been a nice signing but oh well. Also I think you paid around £8 Million. We offered 7, and United payed more hence why he's going there. In context, it's not too bad seeing as we payed that for Vermaelen but If Wenger was prepared to spend that much on Smalling then he must see something in him.
    Arsenal... how would he stand out in a team full of youngsters already? He should go to Chelsea, their midfielders are aging magnificently and if they stick with their formation they need someone in RCM. Deco, Ballack, Lampard, Malouda will all be of retirement age once that kid turns 21. Chelsea seem to have no youth prospects the like of Arsenal's Ramsey, Liverpool's Spearing, United's Anderson L) no, in all seriousness, United's Gibson.