HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Tokens

It's alright, don't particularly like it though.

Tokens

i just couldn't use a music player on the regular that doesn't have any beatles stuff on it.

Quote Originally Posted by You-Lethal View Post
    Could you maybe recommend a good online music player that works in Ireland.
    last.fm is good. can't you just get iTunes though?
    i think i can i think i can i think i

Tokens

Latest Awards:

i think its alright. yeah its not available in my country but a friend made an account for me, and helped me log in it once in a while so i can bypass the restrictions. its a hassle tho. oh and it doesnt have half the songs i listen to so yeah.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I like it, it's good to easily try out new music but it is limited in terms of the artists available. Can't really complain about the advertisements as it is free after all (you can subscribe if it's that big a deal anyway).

Although my mate was saying the other day he couldn't get Spotify because it's not free any more if you don't already have it or something? I'm still able to use mine for free like.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

its great less downloading albums aswell.
    i dont give a ____ if i do its ____ you

fyi, i wont stop using adblock #shame.

crazycolaist/leerm

oh and if you moan that im rude its because
    i dont have respect for most 15 year olds...
    especially ones which come on here.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Sergio View Post
    I like it, it's good to easily try out new music but it is limited in terms of the artists available. Can't really complain about the advertisements as it is free after all (you can subscribe if it's that big a deal anyway).

Although my mate was saying the other day he couldn't get Spotify because it's not free any more if you don't already have it or something? I'm still able to use mine for free like.
    i've heard talk on my facebook about needing an invite now, maybe that's what your friend means?

Tokens

Yeah you cant download it unless you get an invite from someone, but Im not sure how you send invites. I got it anyway.

Its okay, I just use iTunes. But if theres a song or band I havent heard and want to listen to I will use it but I dont use it as my primary music player no way... Yeah its useful but it doesnt have everything I listen to on it, and I want all my music for my iPod so I just use iTunes anyway.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I used youtube alot before i started using it, i used it for a few months but then just went back to youtube

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Sergio View Post
    This is because SPotify updated so you can't make an account without an invite from a premium member.

I love Spotify. I can use it school. I can use it whenmy internet dies cause I've got premium.

I dont like how they don't update artists with new albums though. (Like Three Days Grace, Bowling For Soup etc).

Still really good
    Billy

---
    Former Radio DJ
    Former HxHD Staff
    Former Competitions Staff

Tokens
    Habbo
    sportstarbabe

Latest Awards:

I used to use it a lot when all my songs got deleted from iTunes.

Now I don't use it anymore, and I don't think I'll start since you need an invite or something to use it apparently.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast