HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 147 of 148 FirstFirst ... 4797137143144145146147148 LastLast
Results 1,461 to 1,470 of 1477
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Anybody doing a GP this year ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...it's learning to dance in the rain.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Flairr

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by .:Q99:. View Post

I was in Melbourne for the Friday of the Australian GP for work so I went to the Friday only. However I am hoping to head to the Singapore GP later this year

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Flairr View Post
    I was in Melbourne for the Friday of the Australian GP for work so I went to the Friday only. However I am hoping to head to the Singapore GP later this year
    Amazing I did silverstone last year doing Spa this year!
    Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...it's learning to dance in the rain.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Flairr

Latest Awards:

Amazing I did silverstone last year doing Spa this year!
    Wow, that could be awesome! I am hoping to be in the UK to do Silverstone in 2018. Where abouts around the track in Spa are you going to be?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Wow, that could be awesome! I am hoping to be in the UK to do Silverstone in 2018. Where abouts around the track in Spa are you going to be?
    My brother marshals, so my tickets are free! I'll be in the marshals camp for the weekend but when am trackside am gonna snoop out the best spot I can !

Tokens
    Habbo
    Flairr

Latest Awards:

My brother marshals, so my tickets are free! I'll be in the marshals camp for the weekend but when am trackside am gonna snoop out the best spot I can !
    Well consider me very jealous, I have entered the paddock a few times with work but that is about it.

Tokens
    Habbo
    J25T

Latest Awards:

Well consider me very jealous, I have entered the paddock a few times with work but that is about it.
    What do you work as?
    I've always wanted to work in motorsport just for pit access

But yes I've watched the highlights of all races so far, just not as much interest as previous years

Tokens
    Habbo
    xxMATTGxx

Latest Awards:

Probably not, went to Silverstone in 2012 If I remember rightly for the full weekend. I just don't have many people to go with so it's like **** going on your own sort of speak.

Previous Habbox Roles
    Co-Owner of Habbox | General Manager | Assistant General Manager (Staff) | Forum Manager | Super Moderator | Forum Moderator

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by xxMATTGxx View Post
    Probably not, went to Silverstone in 2012 If I remember rightly for the full weekend. I just don't have many people to go with so it's like **** going on your own sort of speak.
    I hear you man, let's get the Habbox mini bus out and do silverstone we can leave all the wenches to run the place whilst we lads on tour it.

I've heard Budapest is a great GP the go to!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Flairr

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by j0rd View Post
    What do you work as?
    I've always wanted to work in motorsport just for pit access

But yes I've watched the highlights of all races so far, just not as much interest as previous years
    I work in IT as a Systems Engineer, I am hoping next year or so to get a job with the Williams F1 IT Travel Team, difficult to get into though.