HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Richie View Post
    A woman referee? I'm sorry but I'm shocked that's like asking a woman to build a shed alone.

Its a shame she's not good looking. Oh well **** happens I'm sure it'll be just the same. In some sense its good, woman are very firm and strict, what I can see happen is dozen of red cards being chucked at several players. Oh well imo she should be in the kitchen but like I said **** happens.
    It's a shame she's not good looking? Well, not really. Football is not based around looks, it's about playing your role, and doing it right. Men and woman can both learn the statistics of football the same, it makes no difference. The referee will do what is fair. If a yellow/red card is to be issued, then she shall give it regardless.

Personally, I wouldn't see women as being referee's for several reasons listed above. Like there is sometimes alot of fights on that pitch, that woman may not be able to handle. Regardless of that, I am not sexist and I believe if a woman wants to be the referee of a male footballers game, then she should be allowed without the warrant of critism.
    I'm burnin' up for you baby.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Luccy. View Post
    Well from those quotes it's obvious they can. And i think those are very intreting points there was no decsent because all the men respect her and no bad language? Well then women refs are the way forward because anything that decreases the current level of decsent and swearing on the pitch is good.

Good luck to her and i hope she doesn't get stopped by some ignorant men with a below average education.
    ol:.

WrestleMania XXVIII
    The match the world has been waiting for..

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234