HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Thread: hockey crazy

Tokens

Default hockey crazy

hockey is a hard game lerning to blance on ice but im okay at it now i been training

Ice hoeckey and basketball are my fave sports when its the season i go and watch the cardiff devils every weekend and i even have my hockey stick signed by em

Tokens

Cool Anyone play field hockey?

I know all you american dudes like your ice hockey but i live in northern ireland and i play what you would call "field hockey". Thats just called hockey to us. anyone else play?

Treben

Tokens

America?!?! Hockey?!?!?! BAHAHHAHAHAH

Canada + Hockey = :eusa_clap
    America + Hockey = :eusa_wall
    This is the best signature ever

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Rugby!!! I tried to do field-hockey...but i failed :p I could not turn around and take the ball with me or sumtin like that...
    But i play rugby
    Anyone else? www.thehookers.nl

Dear Email forwarders.
    No, I do not think your joke was funny. I think you are an idiot. I think I want to ram my keyboard through your teeth.
    Oh, and those chain-emails that instruct me to "forward 7 times, and the one I love will come back" -- those are even better.
    Next time you send me one of those, how about I just smash your face with my stapler 7 times, and see if you come back?

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Scott
    America?!?! Hockey?!?!?! BAHAHHAHAHAH

Canada + Hockey = :eusa_clap
    America + Hockey = :eusa_wall
    USA and Canada wouldn't have a huge Ice Hockey rivalry if both teams are not close in "performance"..
    Last edited by THE NINJA; 18-10-2004 at 11:36 AM.

Kiss of the Dragon