HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112

Thread: Weekend games

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Hmm actually that one is tricky :/

Well i suppose in this instance you cant really call it a pass by the opposition or them even having posession as it just bounced off him, i would call that a pass by the striker and offside.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

It's stupid though, Majewski clearly wasn't passing, he's renouned for striking from the 18 yard box, and had already done it in the match twice, and our defender just got the rebound.
    VR|46

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by AlexOC View Post
    Oh great you listened to it on the radio, then did you change over to listen to churchills speech?

Stop living in the old days man, i watched it and we definately dominated in the second half, although we couldnt put that on the scoreline. The first half was Liveeeeerpools.
    Alex you're worse than ******* Clowgon! THE MATCH WASN'T ON TELE and I know you didn't go to it. Besides you're not even committed enough to bother listening to the radio if that was the only means you had of following the match live :L

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by iAdam View Post
    It's stupid though, Majewski clearly wasn't passing, he's renouned for striking from the 18 yard box, and had already done it in the match twice, and our defender just got the rebound.
    It's not about intentions! It's about possession. After the shot, it bounced off the keeper and stayed in your possession. The keeper never had control, it was never under his teams possession. I don't care if he was passing or shooting. So the phase continued. Anyway, you won so what's the problem?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

we drew 1-1 with brighton and we're lucky we got that
    whats happening to us !
    I love it when you
    flex like that

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Browney View Post
    It's not about intentions! It's about possession. After the shot, it bounced off the keeper and stayed in your possession. The keeper never had control, it was never under his teams possession. I don't care if he was passing or shooting. So the phase continued. Anyway, you won so what's the problem?
    Yeah true, it doesn't really matter but it is fair stupid tbh.
    VR|46

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112