HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: 4th Place

Tokens
    Habbo
    Splooosh

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by AlexOC View Post
    I don't think our remaining games are too hard..

I think we could win the majority

Chelsea D
    Tottenham Hotspur W
    Sunderland W
    Fulham W
    Wigan Athletic W
    Burnley W
    Birmingham City W
    Manchester United L
    Arsenal D
    Aston Villa W
    West Ham United
    W

That's what i think City are capable of, killed me to put Loss next to United but if we continue to play how we are they will overturn us.
    I like how you said you'll lose to us, but truthfully, you'll win that on your turf

If Man City won on Sunday, they would've been the team most likely to finish 4th. I think they still have a game in hand, not sure.

Liverpool still have to play Chelsea at anfield and us at home, which are two toughies.

Aston Villa - they crumble towards the end of the season, especially in March like Jibbish said.

Tottenham, not sure about them.

I'd like a new top 4, so out of the lot, I'd much prefer City.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by ArronMUFC View Post
    I like how you said you'll lose to us, but truthfully, you'll win that on your turf

If Man City won on Sunday, they would've been the team most likely to finish 4th. I think they still have a game in hand, not sure.

Liverpool still have to play Chelsea at anfield and us at home, which are two toughies.

Aston Villa - they crumble towards the end of the season, especially in March like Jibbish said.

Tottenham, not sure about them.

I'd like a new top 4, so out of the lot, I'd much prefer City.
    We have beat you at the stadium of amazingness in the 1leg of CC, i don't think we'll win again.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Splooosh

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by AlexOC View Post
    We have beat you at the stadium of amazingness in the 1leg of CC, i don't think we'll win again.
    if Tevez is playing you'll win.
    i think he would still like to make a statement to Sir Alex.
    You got the home support too.
    when do we play you?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

17 April

Tokens

Latest Awards:

My loyalty sticks with Liverpool, my head however says Spurs. I don't want to imagine anyone but Liverpool getting it, but Spurs are a good team when they have everyone. Hopefully now Torres and Benayoun are back we'll be better.

@Alex, hope that was a joke. Torres won't go to Man City, if anything he'll go abroad.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Tash. View Post
    My loyalty sticks with Liverpool, my head however says Spurs. I don't want to imagine anyone but Liverpool getting it, but Spurs are a good team when they have everyone. Hopefully now Torres and Benayoun are back we'll be better.

@Alex, hope that was a joke. Torres won't go to Man City, if anything he'll go abroad.
    No he won't

Tokens

Latest Awards:

As my status says, I just wish I shared Alan Hansen's optimism (and half the people in this thread by the looks of it) To put it plainly though; out of all the contenders we're in the worst position. City have always had the game in hand and are still a point ahead. If we'd done better against them then I would be more hopeful. I was really hoping to beat both City and Arsenal

Quote Originally Posted by ArronMUFC View Post
    ... Liverpool still have to play Chelsea at anfield and us at home, which are two toughies. ...
    HAHAHAHA :L

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I think City or Villa will get it, really, really, hope Villa or Spurs get it though.
    PSN: StefanWolves
    Add me if you play COD Black Ops or Fifa 11.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by StefanWolves View Post
    I think City or Villa will get it, really, really, hope Villa or Spurs get it though.
    Well thats not nice is it.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I don't think City are ready, yeah I've said that I think they will get 4th, and they probably will, but I don't think you'll be ready till next year, with more players, you could even challenge for the CL.
    PSN: StefanWolves
    Add me if you play COD Black Ops or Fifa 11.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast