HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Shaz

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Perkele View Post
    There are some promising works there, although I wouldn't agree with everybody saying "best alts in a long time" - no offence.
    Just one advice: Enlargements should usually show more detail than the original image. However, your examples include less detail.
    Sorry if offended but could you seriously do better. These ARE some of the best in a long time unless you can do better.
    Always have courage and be kind

Tokens

First of all, you don't have to be better than the person you are criticising, I know many people who aren't great pixelers themselves but have the knowledge to judge other persons' works.

Moreover, whatever I would say now would sound extremely cocky, if you are interested you can still check out my winning SP-entries (http://images.habbohotel.com/c_image...ners/0910a.png, http://images.habbohotel.com/c_image...ners/0907a.gif) and then decide for yourself, I don't want to post all my alts here now. If you are on PJ you may also take a look at my gallery. Hope this doesn't sound now like über-showing-off, I just wanted to proof my point..

In fairness now, I don't think that these alts deserve being in the elite, no offence, over the years here I've seen many others which were way better. Anyway, these are still nice.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Yet

Latest Awards:

Love them all : ) my fav is the habbo enlargement
    ofwgktadgaf

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Perkele View Post

In fairness now, I don't think that these alts deserve being in the elite, no offence, over the years here I've seen many others which were way better. Anyway, these are still nice.
    True, sorry but these alts are nothing compared to some work ive seen before on this forum. but it looks like size is wat matters lately (lol sounds so wrong) and not the quility. The artst are allright but not really special, so keep working on adding details and stuff like that, im sure youll make something than that ís worth bein elite.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Okay, first off, I didn't expect my thread to be moved in the "elite" section, so thanks for that, and thanks for everyones comments towards my alterations so far. (sorry I took a while to comment back, my net has been capped!)

I also only posted some of my alterations, I think they are pretty good in my opinion (I don't care if you disagree) and yeah, you're right, it could be better with more detail but I'm not that obsessed with perfection.

Perkele - Your opinion is your opinion, but with your entrys such as the Stray Pixel ones, on our hotel we don't have a monthly pixel art competition, we only have a few here and there for campaigns etc. That's probably why I haven't gone all out within detail, or if anything, had enough practice or something, otherwise I would.

Oh, and no one is perfect, I don't care if my alts don't match up to the other people who have had their alts moved to the "elites forum" - obviously some people like my alts for what they are - so yeah.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Samares

Latest Awards:

Fantastic Ur very good.
    :¬:

Tokens
    Habbo
    dbgtz

Latest Awards:

Mykal it's called general practicing? These are nothing special, the animation is dodgy, the arms on it are dodgy and alot of the lines are muffed and shading is lacking in areas.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Molly.22

Latest Awards:

They are amazing. They deserve to be in elites! Well done
    Hi

Wow, it's been a while.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

they're really good!
    I love it when you
    flex like that