HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default Chelsea pretty much got the title?

Any1 else agreed?

game in hand, 1 point clear as we could only get a draw today, i think its Chelsea's title to loose now.
    Last edited by Titch; 11-04-2010 at 02:28 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

AHEM. You forget about the other club in the race.

It's still up for grabs although United really ****** up today.

If we win our game in hand then we go 1 point above you and joint on points with Chelsea (they have a game in hand). We need Chelsea to slip up, hopefully at Liverpool, and we need to win every game.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by CHA!NGANG View Post

If we win our game in hand then we go 1 point above you and joint on points with Chelsea (they have a game in hand). We need Chelsea to slip up, hopefully at Liverpool, and we need to win every game.
    im not forgetting about other clubs, im just stating its pretty much theres to **** up and loose to ither arsenal or united.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

i personally think arsenal have a very good chance, assuming they beat spurs in the week.
    goodbye.

Tokens
    Habbo
    lxce

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by alexxxxx View Post
    i personally think arsenal have a very good chance, assuming they beat spurs in the week.
    yeah i would rather see arsenal win it than Chelsea. Anyone want United stoke tickets (A) hahah it would take a miracle now so i think we will have to regroup get some new players in and finally retire the old ones and get it back next year !

Tokens

Your team doesn't have the winning mentality to win titles anymore. Since the Patric Virea, Lumberg, bergcamp, henry era you haven't won anything big for years.
    OOPS I DID IT AGAIN..

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by United-Clowgon View Post
    Your team doesn't have the winning mentality to win titles anymore. Since the Patric Virea, Lumberg, bergcamp, henry era you haven't won anything big for years.
    At least we aren't in £700 Million debt I'd rather wait a few years, develop a good team, get a world class stadium, not have any debts, and then win trophies after, rather then just be a time bomb waiting to happen.

Funny, you don't want to talk about United loosing so you turn it to Arsenal.

Tokens
    Habbo
    lxce

Latest Awards:

At least we aren't in £700 Million debt I'd rather wait a few years, develop a good team, get a world class stadium, not have any debts, and then win trophies after, rather then just be a time bomb waiting to happen.

this thread isn't about united loosing this is about who is most likely to win the title.

Also we will find our way out of debt, i'd rather do that then have a stadium named after an airline with no history and a team of nearly theres.

I will agree with UC and say that you have lost your sting since your invincibles have gone

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by luce View Post
    this thread isn't about united loosing this is about who is most likely to win the title.

Also we will find our way out of debt, i'd rather do that then have a stadium named after an airline with no history and a team of nearly theres.

I will agree with UC and say that you have lost your sting since your invincibles have gone
    We've lost our sting maybe, but we are a team developing. As long as re remain in the CL, I'm not that fussed if we win trophies just yet because we all know that eventually we will get them, it's only a matter of time. With United, you don't know how your future will pan out, you used to be able to sign whoever you wanted, now you can't afford Villa.

And as for our stadium, Our stadium is a great stadium, one of the best in England and every stadium eventually will have to go, Old Trafford won't be around forever, eventually United will have to develop a new one or make drastic changes to the one there. We chose to move so that we could develop a modern stadium that brings in twice the revenue. It doesn't have history no, but neither does any new stadium, history is made in the stadium.

Besides, who knows, we could win this years title without our top striker, captain, most experienced defender, and possibly our best impact player which would be a great achievement. If not, then we'll spend a bit in the summer next year knowing that ever year we'll get closer, while our players get older and more experienced.

Tokens

Changing the subject are we? Your team always **** up at the final jump, i'll just sit back and watch them do it all over again.

Quote Originally Posted by luce View Post

Well said luc, at least some people aren't naive and don't know what they're talking about.
    OOPS I DID IT AGAIN..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast