HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Jibbish View Post
    i dont want city to win
    or man u to win either

i dont want city to get top 4
    i dont want man u to win title
    You have some soft fans. Throwing bricks at ten year olds then legging it when you get charged at. :L

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Snowing View Post
    You have some soft fans. Throwing bricks at ten year olds then legging it when you get charged at. :L
    slight generalisation...

Image removed by Bolt660 (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not have images in your signature which exceed the maximum limits for your usergroup.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I heard torres is out for the world cup.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Real shame if he is, although it might be a small problem.
    Kaka could be out too.

As long as Fabregas makes it then they can just play 4-5-1 but obviously Torres is a huge loss if he doesn't make it.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by CHA!NGANG View Post
    Real shame if he is, although it might be a small problem.
    Kaka could be out too.

As long as Fabregas makes it then they can just play 4-5-1 but obviously Torres is a huge loss if he doesn't make it.
    wait wat, wen did torres get injured again LOOOOOL, fabregas is guna shine at world cup i think.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Snowing View Post
    He supports Villa. Any quotes made against Birmingham City would be good to him.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Titch View Post
    wait wat, wen did torres get injured again LOOOOOL, fabregas is guna shine at world cup i think.
    Been that knee problem he's had all season. He should be fine but if it turns out to be something serious he might miss it. Fabregas should do well but he won't be fit as he will only recover a week or two before it starts I think. Also there's no guarentee he'll play lots with Xavi and Xabi Alonso there too.

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by JackBuddy View Post
    Bloody hell, just been on Bluemoon... didn't realise there was so much hatred for Spurs lol

Some of the people on there are cocky/arrogant as ****!
    It's because they have rich owners.. they think they own football. City and everyone related to City will finally come to their senses and back down to earth that money doesn't always bring success, ok, it's done them ok this season but at a hefty price, they have biggest egos out there bigger than Real Madrid.

We'll show them shrek Tevez will kept quiet and it will be like the Carling Cup semi final.

Bring it on! We will **** their 4th spot!
    OOPS I DID IT AGAIN..

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by United-Clowgon View Post
    It's because they have rich owners.. they think they own football. City and everyone related to City will finally come to their senses and back down to earth that money doesn't always bring success, ok, it's done them ok this season but at a hefty price, they have biggest egos out there bigger than Real Madrid.

We'll show them shrek Tevez will kept quiet and it will be like the Carling Cup semi final.

Bring it on! We will **** their 4th spot!
    Hope so, lol. Is Rooney gonna be back?

Image removed by Bolt660 (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not have images in your signature which exceed the maximum limits for your usergroup.

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by JackBuddy View Post
    Hope so, lol. Is Rooney gonna be back?
    Hopefully, ******* Berbaflop, he really is a flop, i was adamant that he wouldn't be and he was just on a "bad run of form" but he's ****king ****. He just doesn't suit our team.

Rooney has some much presence in games, without him, the team is not the same. So it's a race to get fit, i don't think we'll gamble him if he's not ready but we'll see i'll suppose.
    OOPS I DID IT AGAIN..

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast