HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

View Poll Results: Are you happy with your stadium?

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yeah, i like it

12 75.00%
  • No, i don't like it

1 6.25%
  • Meh, not bothered

3 18.75%
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default Are you happy with your stadium!?

Are you happy with your teams stadium? Do you like it, do you think it could be bigger or have more atmosphere, and so on?

I kinda like Eastlands, think it looks really nice from outside, could be a bit bigger if we extend the corners and make the 3rd tier full. Also hoping the owners buy it, and convert the land near it with facilities and so on..

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I like the atmosphere and the history associated with WHL but we'll be moving into this baby in a few years:

Image removed by Bolt660 (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not have images in your signature which exceed the maximum limits for your usergroup.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Jibbish

Latest Awards:

yep i love villa park
    historic but modern

Tokens

Latest Awards:

That looks so good (spurs new one)

I like ours, but it could be updated. Wooden seats need replacing from two stands, and the same stands could be extended.

Atmosphere is good, most of the time.
    (h)(h)(h)

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Well, we've recently moved to a new 'bowl' stadium. Outside the cladding isn't the best but looks pretty good at night to be fair. Inside, the facilities are brilliant and I sit in the posher part of the stadium so we're treated to our own little concourse area and some warmth in winter. The seating area is superb, looks fantastic, great leg room (although i had more at ninian park as i was sat in row E which had an entrance bit to the directors box further up the stand so it was wider(h)). It's not as close to the pitch as NP but atmosphere wise it's brilliant. It might not be as intimidating or whatever but it's the fans that make the atmosphere. However, I can't help but feel that it's been made to a budget, there's somethings that could be tweaked and it could just be a settling down period and we can adjust things as we go along and get some more money but it's good to be fair. I prefer the old stadiums and what not but football's changing and we're going to have to live with it.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Yea ours is good.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by CHA!NGANG View Post
    Yea ours is good.
    Atmosphere isn't though lol.

Image removed by Bolt660 (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not have images in your signature which exceed the maximum limits for your usergroup.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

ours lacks a bit of uniqueness (derby) and at times can feel a bit atmosphereless but when everyone's awake and cheering you get a real buzz.
    goodbye.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by alexxxxx View Post
    ours lacks a bit of uniqueness (derby) and at times can feel a bit atmosphereless but when everyone's awake and cheering you get a real buzz.
    Dont you parade a ram before the game to get the crowd hyped up?
    (h)(h)(h)

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by JackBuddy View Post
    Atmosphere isn't though lol.
    Meh it's alright. There are worse.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast