HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Tokens

Habbo Name: shandyboy619
    Habbox Name: Shandyboy619
    My entry:
    My Super Hero would be a scam Fighter and a scripter fighter. It Would detect all scripters and scammers and (IP) Ban them with hes special Laser gun. It has a scary face and a very Huge steel body With little tiny wheels. My Super hero is cool becasue it can fight the bad and protect innocent habbos that are being targeted by Scammers or scripters. This Super Hero would also protect Callie from being crowded by Habbos.
    Hope i win

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Habbo Name: hedgeog325
    Habbox Name: hedgeog325
    Your Entry:

My super habbo would have to be a Friend Requesting habbo because if your new or you feel lonely sometimes and none of your friends are online, you would like to talk to new friends/people etc. I saw that loads of people are new and keep wanting to make friends which is quite good but most people just ignore them. My super habbo would accept ANY friend requests given by anyone and would just message them via console saying like 'How are you' and 'Hi!'. If you really wanted to, then the super habbo would help you with common problems/things and also go to public/guest rooms so that you dont feel alone. If more than one person wanted to go other places then there would be other super habbo clones to play with etc. When its your birthday/season/speical occasion then the super habbo would give you a small gift and a greeting.

@ Currently have 29 rep points @

Perm banned on hedgeog for no reason
    [Lost Count]

If you want to have a free trial of Habbox VIP then click HERE

If you want to be happy and joyful then click HERE , HERE , HERE and HERE

Tokens

Habbo Name: Paul.2006
    Habbox Name: Paul.2006
    Your Entry:

My super habbo would be a scam and bobba filter avoiding fighting machine.
    If a habbo was avoiding the bobba filter in anyway, i would kick them or ban them from the room for a least 2 hours tops. And if a habbo was in need being scammed i would get a call from the habbo and go to there room and kick or ban the habbo that was trying to scam.
    My Super Habbo Hero would have a multicoloured appearance: hair,t-shirt,pants,shoes and i'd love a long red cloak on the back!
    My Super Habbo Hero would act very wise and only go to the room and help if it was an emergency. My Super Habbo Hero is cool because he's sleek,fast,wise and full of power. Plus he's cool because hes a Super Habbo.....why wouldn't a super habbo hero be cool.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Habbox name : MrHideaway
    Habbo name : MrHideaway

My Super hereo

Well my super hero would have to be *thinks* yes it would have to be a giant flying habbo.
    This super hero would fight agains all scammers he would track them down by using his giant detective skills (which he learnt at giant police school) to look for clues.
    Once he has found out who the scammer was ( he always does :p) and where all the furni was he would return everything to its rightful owner. Any furni that the scammer owned himself would then be put into the BGS ( BIG GIANT SAFE ) when the safe gets full he would open it and have a GIANT giveaway.
    My super hero would not have wings or a cape... SHE would have a jetpack which helped HER fly at super speed to catch any runaway scammers. She would be wearing a Pink Butterfly mask and a green wooly jumper with GIANT blue trunks on. she would have GIANT springs on her shoes to enable her to jump an incredible hight. My GIANT habbo super hero would have long blonde curly hair and frekkles on her cheeks.
    My GIANT habbo super hero would be extremely cool because she would be a women not a man and would help many people keep safe and and solve crimes no hobba or habbo staff could an last of all she would be my friend so everybody will be scared of me the habbo who is friends with Ashley the GIANT habbo super hero !!!!

thx for reading this
    MrHideaway
    (h)(h)(h)

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Habboname: Chung!!!
    Habboxname: Sygon
    Entry: My super hero is called DeN00berlise He Is dressed simply with a nice jumper that is red and a bobble head, his trousers are red and shoes are brown boots! mission ' Change N00bs To Masters, well non-n00bs' he is a super hero because he helps the new people (n00bs ,newbs and they are called fr00bs too ) to learn about the game and show them life is nt all about the public rooms and getting girl friends and boyfriends but to have fun in the game and not be rude he also teaches them about furni and rares this way it helps the experienced players not be able to explain so they dont get frustrated and shows them how to move in a maze, this is my super hero and i bet other players too

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Habbo Name: Grabbed
    Habbox Name: reeski10
    Your Entry:

My super habbo would be... The "Rampagin' Room Reviewer ". He would have a HUGE map of the hotel, and peoples rooms, including all the furni in there, and the room name, owner, functions of the room etc. He would fly all over the hotel, delievering appointment cards to habbos who want their room reviewed. He delivers his reviews to the habbo offices and he and the staff pick the best one to turn into a giant sized public room for a week, and featured in the newsie. Not only that, but in his spare time he gives lessons on how to design cool rooms. He has staff powers and can ban people who pretend to be him, using the room reviews to get furni off unsuspecting habbos.
    well, this is a blast from the past!!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Cool

Habbox Name: Aight

Habbo Name: Aight.

My Entry: My SuperHero would be the Hablocker! He goes around rooms and kicks all those blockers in mazes and furni lines! He wears a blue afro with the star shirt and in the middle of the shirt it has a big shiny HB! Cant forgot the Black thongs No worry about time when the Hablocker is around!
    Last edited by le harry; 23-08-2005 at 07:30 AM. Reason: Grammer & Spelling Mistakes :s

Tokens

Smile

Habbo Name: :x:StAcEh:x:
    Habbox Name: Stacey.
    My Entry:

My super habbo hero would have the powers to help habbos in need! Now, she would be a mix of a Hobba and a help centre worker, but better (if you can get any better)! She would zap the scammers and hackers and any kind of 'ers away! Only if they were bad ofcourse, and she would know when anyone was lying. She would have a secret companion aswell, that spies on the habbos. Her companion would be PP- The Pixelled Parrot!
    She would wear a new design of Habbo clothes, and be the first to wear them! She would be HC, but not brag about it. She'd have bright pink hair to match her bright and bubbly personality, but have a eye mask on to hide her true identity; yes, she is a real habbo too! She'd wear shorts, because she gets hot while working (in a cami brown colour) and the HC striped vest in white. She also wears a pink cape!
    My Super habbo hero would be called The Habbo Helper! She'd be friendly but firm, naughty but nice and calm and kind.

:eusa_danc

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345