HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by luce View Post
    why would valencia and flecher even be in contention when you have midfielders in the league which are more consistent and generally better?

Anyway what about VDS? and i don't think dawson should get in he has only had a few games.
    Dawson has been amazing all season.

Opta have produced a team based on their stats. Interesting that only 2 players in the current team make it-

(Taken from Optajoe's Facebook page)

CHA!NGANG- Nasri, Mascherano and Sagna should be nowhere near this list. Not saying they've done badly, but there have been so many better than them this season.
    Last edited by JackBuddy; 26-04-2010 at 06:05 PM.

Image removed by Bolt660 (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not have images in your signature which exceed the maximum limits for your usergroup.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Browney View Post
    Had Lennon stayed fit, I think we all know Lennon would oust Valencia. Not to say Valencia hasn't been good, he's performed well consistently. Dawson has been good, but Vermaelen and Dunne have been more so impressive. Fletcher got it because he's improved and become more integral to a title chasing team whereas, for the start of the season, Lampard's position was moved and he had less off an influence. Yeah Lampard has picked up now, but that's with a return to a more natural role. Again, Malouda could have taken Valencia or Milner's spot but I'd say they're all fairly level, it's only personal preference that seperates them.
    Lennon should be in it, voting finished at the end of Jan.

GK - Gomes/Hart
    DEFENDERS - Ivanovic, Dunne, Dawson, Evra
    MIDFIELDERS - Lampard, Milner, Fabregas
    STRIKERS - Rooney, Drogba, Tevez

That'd be mine.

Image removed by Bolt660 (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not have images in your signature which exceed the maximum limits for your usergroup.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Opta have it about spot on for me.

More so than PFA anyway...

sod the lot

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by JackBuddy View Post
    Dawson has been amazing all season.

Opta have produced a team based on their stats. Interesting that only 2 players in the current team make it-

(Taken from Optajoe's Facebook page)

CHA!NGANG- Nasri, Mascherano and Sagna should be nowhere near this list. Not saying they've done badly, but there have been so many better than them this season.
    Like I said, Nasri would be just my opinion and I can see why people would say no but he's had a very good season (granted that it was mainly the 2nd half of the season). Mascherano has had a decent season and I can see why people disagree. As for Sagna... well tbh the PL hasn't got the best RB's in the world and is quite poor in that respect. The only RB's that stand out are Sagna, Ivanovic and Johnson for me and although Ivanovic probably pips it for this season, Sagna has been quite consistant and is a top class RB and isn't far behind.

As for your team, i'd have to disagree with Vermaelen not being there as he has been one of the stand out players in the PL this season and has adapted amazingly well. Dawson has had a great season but if your going to replace anyone I'd say it'll have to be Dunne but then again I would say that I think Dunne pips it though.
    Last edited by CHA!NGANG; 26-04-2010 at 06:29 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12