HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 3 of 62 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by StefanWolves View Post
    Lmao I can't believe you guys actually believe paper talk, comical. Doyle isn't going anywhere. He's said he isn't and he's said he's 100% happy, and Wolves do not need the money.

Would be strange for a club to stay up to sell their top scorer, don't you think?
    I dont believe paper talk unless its posted everywere. But i always go with the Birmingham Mail.
    Thought i would visit..

Tokens
    Habbo
    tm

Latest Awards:

Half the Burnley team to Bolton...

Follow me on the Twitters, I like pens: twitter.com/tunderscorem

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Joe Cole probably coming to us, Harry is starting to mention how he signed him as an 11 year old at West Ham more than how we had 2 points from 8 games when he took over us!

If we did get Cole, it'd mean that we'll play a 4-5-1 away from home next season (which we have desperately needed) which would mean a striker good enough to play alone is on the cards.

Huntelaar is being mentioned loads, we tried to sign him last summer... but this season is different.

yes please.

Image removed by Bolt660 (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not have images in your signature which exceed the maximum limits for your usergroup.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Wootzeh

Latest Awards:

Cole is not better than Defoe, Crouch and Keane

Tokens

Latest Awards:

You can't compare them to Cole. Complete different players.

Anyway, 4-5-1?

You'd have Bale, Cole, and Lennon who are all wingers no?

As for a striker, do you not think that Defoe is good enough to play on his own?

Tokens
    Habbo
    Splooosh

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by W00TZEH View Post
    Cole is not better than Defoe, Crouch and Keane
    nor Heskey.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by CHA!NGANG View Post
    You can't compare them to Cole. Complete different players.

Anyway, 4-5-1?

You'd have Bale, Cole, and Lennon who are all wingers no?

As for a striker, do you not think that Defoe is good enough to play on his own?
    @ Wootzeh, it's Joe Cole, not Carlton.... lol

Harry sees Bale as a future left back, I don't know what he'll be doing next season though.

Defoe is nowhere near good enough to play up on his own, not enough strength/ability/reliability. I like him but he dies out at the end of the season, he scored 3 goals this year or something ridiculous like that. Half of the reason we allways get raped away from home against the big 4 is because we don't currently have a striker capable of playing alone.

-------------------- GOMES ----------------
    CORLUKA ----------- WOODGATE/DAWSON ---- KING/BASSONG ------- BALE
    -----------------THUDD----- WILSON --------------
    -------------------- MODRIC ---------------
    LENNON ------------------------------- J COLE
    ------------ HUNTELAAR/DZEKO/SUAREZ --------

That team would be right up there. Contact has been made with Joe Cole, but a decision isn't going to be made until after the WC.
    Last edited by JackBuddy; 14-05-2010 at 05:31 PM.

Image removed by Bolt660 (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not have images in your signature which exceed the maximum limits for your usergroup.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by JackBuddy View Post
    @ Wootzeh, it's Joe Cole, not Carlton.... lol

Harry sees Bale as a future left back, I don't know what he'll be doing next season though.

Defoe is nowhere near good enough to play up on his own, not enough strength/ability/reliability. I like him but he dies out at the end of the season, he scored 3 goals this year or something ridiculous like that. Half of the reason we allways get raped away from home against the big 4 is because we don't currently have a striker capable of playing alone.

-------------------- GOMES ----------------
    CORLUKA ----------- WOODGATE/DAWSON ---- KING/BASSONG ------- BALE
    -----------------THUDD----- WILSON --------------
    -------------------- MODRIC ---------------
    LENNON ------------------------------- J COLE
    ------------ HUNTELAAR/DZEKO/SUAREZ --------

That team would be right up there. Contact has been made with Joe Cole, but a decision isn't going to be made until after the WC.
    Similar formation to ours. It's a good side, Defoe will leave if you bench him. He's too good to be a bench player, but I agree he is unreliable at times.

Comparing it to ours I'd say:

GK - Spurs
    RB - Arsenal
    RCB - Spurs (No idea who ours will be next year so it depends on who we sign)
    LCB - Arsenal
    LB - Arsenal (I think Clichy is better than Bale atm. Bale has had a great 2nd half to the season, but needs to prove he can do it for a whole season against big teams. If he does that, I might change my mind. I recon Clichy is a better LB anyway, Bale is a LW lets face it)
    RCM - I'd say Arsenal as Song has been amazing this year, but that's 50/50.
    LCM - Arsenal. Nasri > Wilson Imo.
    CAM - Arsenal. Fabregas > Modrid
    RW - Arsenal. RVP > Lennon
    ST - Spurs. That's if we sign Chamakh and you sign one of those 3 bar Huntelaar. I'd rather have Chamakh then Huntelaar but the other two are better than Chamakh.
    LW - Arsenal. Arshavin is better than Cole I recon.

It's 7 to us. 3 to Spurs. And the Song/Hud one is debatable. Obviously I know you'll disagree which is fair enough, and it's hard to compare the midfield but that's how I see it. I recon that you could have a good side, but I still think our first team is a good deal better than yours. If we sign a new CK and a new CB, then we might even pip those positions too.

Anyway back on topic.

Looks like Chamakh is on his way. He has one of the best headers i've seen and is very strong and can hold the ball up very well, so a better Bendtner basically. Would work well in the centre with Arshavin LW, and RVP RW, who can cut in and shoot.

Rumours about Buffon coming. Good signing as long as he's no more than £20 Mill.

As for the CB, I've heard about Mexes/Hangeland. I'd love Per Mertesacker to come but who knows. Gallas looks out though so we will be buying a new CB, only a matter of who.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by CHA!NGANG View Post
    Similar formation to ours. It's a good side, Defoe will leave if you bench him. He's too good to be a bench player, but I agree he is unreliable at times.

Comparing it to ours I'd say:

GK - Spurs
    RB - Arsenal
    RCB - Spurs (No idea who ours will be next year so it depends on who we sign)
    LCB - Arsenal
    LB - Arsenal (I think Clichy is better than Bale atm. Bale has had a great 2nd half to the season, but needs to prove he can do it for a whole season against big teams. If he does that, I might change my mind. I recon Clichy is a better LB anyway, Bale is a LW lets face it)
    RCM - I'd say Arsenal as Song has been amazing this year, but that's 50/50.
    LCM - Arsenal. Nasri > Wilson Imo.
    CAM - Arsenal. Fabregas > Modrid
    RW - Arsenal. RVP > Lennon
    ST - Spurs. That's if we sign Chamakh and you sign one of those 3 bar Huntelaar. I'd rather have Chamakh then Huntelaar but the other two are better than Chamakh.
    LW - Arsenal. Arshavin is better than Cole I recon.

It's 7 to us. 3 to Spurs. And the Song/Hud one is debatable. Obviously I know you'll disagree which is fair enough, and it's hard to compare the midfield but that's how I see it. I recon that you could have a good side, but I still think our first team is a good deal better than yours. If we sign a new CK and a new CB, then we might even pip those positions too.

Anyway back on topic.

Looks like Chamakh is on his way. He has one of the best headers i've seen and is very strong and can hold the ball up very well, so a better Bendtner basically. Would work well in the centre with Arshavin LW, and RVP RW, who can cut in and shoot.

Rumours about Buffon coming. Good signing as long as he's no more than £20 Mill.

As for the CB, I've heard about Mexes/Hangeland. I'd love Per Mertesacker to come but who knows. Gallas looks out though so we will be buying a new CB, only a matter of who.
    It's not fair comparing Nasri to Wilson or Song to Hudd, seeing as one bombs forward and the other sits in front of the back 4. I reckon that Dawson and King are better than any CB's you have atm. I wouldn't be too confident of Fibreglass staying next year either, depends who is elected as Barca's next president.
    Last edited by JackBuddy; 14-05-2010 at 05:55 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

GK: Spurs. Gomes > Almunia
    RB: Arsenal. Sagna > Corluka
    CB: Spurs. Dawson > Gallas
    CB: Toughie. Vermaelen = King
    LB: Spurs. Bale > Clichy
    CDM: Spurs. Palacios > Song
    LCM: Arsenal. Fabregas > Tom Huddlestone
    RCM: Spurs. Modric > Nasri
    LW: Arsenal. Arshavin > Cole
    ST: Arsenal. RVP > Defoe
    RW: Spurs. Lennon > Walcott/Rosicky

Gomes
    Sagna -- Dawson -- King -- Bale
    Palacios
    Fabregas -- Modric
    Lennon -- RVP -- Arshavin

It's easy to skew it, Mr Chain. You compared Fabregas, your best midfielder, to Modric, their best midfielder. Even though Fab is the best creative midfielder in England. Comparing Nasri to Palacios is ludicrous. I think I tried to match players to players most similar to them, though, giving Spurs an edge to show how 7 to Arsenal can quickly turn to 7 for Spurs.

Page 3 of 62 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast