HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 5 of 62 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Bale played LB pretty much December - March when BAE went to the African Cup of Nations and then got injured. He did very well, he only really started playing in midfield as of the Arsenal game. I can only recall Bale being at fault for one goal, against United. He's come on leaps and bounds and he's just signed a new contract and hopefully he'll get better and better. He makes a good winger, but I do agree with Harry in the sense that he'd be future LB. He overlaps very well and is arguably more dangerous when he does so as he is given much more space to work in.

Still don't know how you can say Vermaelen is better than Dawson/King... especially King lol.

Image removed by Bolt660 (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not have images in your signature which exceed the maximum limits for your usergroup.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by CHA!NGANG View Post
    Yeah I said in my post the midfield is the tough one as they are different positions. Nasri though, has said he will play the holding mid role if needed, which is why I put him there and Fabregas more advanced.

I still think Clichy > Bale but like I said, depends on what happens next season. Also I recon Vermaelen > Almost any defender in the league including King and Dawson myself. I don't understand why Spurs think that King and Dawson are the best defenders in England....

Stats speak for themselves, and Arsenal and Spurs both conceeded the same amout of goals, and on top of that I can probably say that Almunia was at fault for at least 7/8 if not more. On top of that, Villa, Liverpool, United and Chelsea conceeded Less goals than Spurs, so surely there defence is better than Spurs' too?

Vermaelen has been the only stand out defender for us this season, and he's the reason why we had a title challange in the first place imo. Without him, we'd have been conceeding a lot more goals, and that was shown after he got injured.

As for Fabregas, No idea what will happen. I still think he will stay for 1-2 more years until he's won something, then he'll go to Barca. He'll defo go, just a matter of time.
    Bale is a **** LB so yeah i guess you can say Clichy > Bale

Bale will play LM next season soon as we get a good RB as thats deffinitly our weak points

Feeling Pavy going if someone makes a bid for him.

I want to see the £40M investing in young players

But i think most people in this thread would agree,

King is better than Vermalen. King is my secound choice of CB for south africa and Dawson would make my bench/ reserves
    Last edited by Soy; 14-05-2010 at 09:36 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by JackBuddy View Post
    Bale played LB pretty much December - March when BAE went to the African Cup of Nations and then got injured. He did very well, he only really started playing in midfield as of the Arsenal game. I can only recall Bale being at fault for one goal, against United. He's come on leaps and bounds and he's just signed a new contract and hopefully he'll get better and better. He makes a good winger, but I do agree with Harry in the sense that he'd be future LB. He overlaps very well and is arguably more dangerous when he does so as he is given much more space to work in.

Still don't know how you can say Vermaelen is better than Dawson/King... especially King lol.
    I can easily say that Vermaelen is better... Dawson? Vermaelen is better than Dawson for sure. King, I can see where you'd argue that King is better but I still think that Vermaelen is better. At the end of the day, Spurs' defence this season was good, but it still wasn't as good as 4-5 other teams in the League so there are better CB's in the PL than King, and I think Vermaelen is one of them. I'm sure lots of people will agree with me, and there will be somepeople that say King is better, just like people will say Clichy is better than Bale and vice versa.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by CHA!NGANG View Post
    I can easily say that Vermaelen is better... Dawson? Vermaelen is better than Dawson for sure. King, I can see where you'd argue that King is better but I still think that Vermaelen is better. At the end of the day, Spurs' defence this season was good, but it still wasn't as good as 4-5 other teams in the League so there are better CB's in the PL than King, and I think Vermaelen is one of them. I'm sure lots of people will agree with me, and there will be somepeople that say King is better, just like people will say Clichy is better than Bale and vice versa.
    You can't blame 1/2 central defenders for a whole team's defensive record.
    Quote Originally Posted by Soy View Post
    Bale is a **** LB so yeah i guess you can say Clichy > Bale

Bale will play LM next season soon as we get a good RB as thats deffinitly our weak points

Feeling Pavy going if someone makes a bid for him.

I want to see the £40M investing in young players

But i think most people in this thread would agree,

King is better than Vermalen. King is my secound choice of CB for south africa and Dawson would make my bench/ reserves
    Bale will be a good left back, it's where Harry seems him playing in the future. I can only think of 1 error since he stepped in. Pav and Keane are both going. There's no point putting money in for young players 'for the future'. We had been doing that for 6 years and got nowhere until tried and tested players were bought. We're in the champions league now so we are going to need players who are ready for the challenge now and not in 5 years time.

Image removed by Bolt660 (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not have images in your signature which exceed the maximum limits for your usergroup.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

King is better than Vermaelen.
    Vermaelen better than Dawson.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Harry said on SSN that he wants to sign someone who isn't going to the WC before it kicks off (dzeko please!!!). He also said he's watching games in France and Italy next week... hmm.

I hope it isn't Muntari he's watching.

I don't really believe anything he says when it comes to transfers, he usually does the complete opposite.
    Last edited by JackBuddy; 14-05-2010 at 11:15 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Muntari is a beast, seems likely aswell since he managed him at portsmouth where he had a great season.

And by young i meant players under 26 some new talent like danny rose

Bale makes constant errors when defending its been more than one occasion

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Soy View Post
    Muntari is a beast, seems likely aswell since he managed him at portsmouth where he had a great season.

And by young i meant players under 26 some new talent like danny rose

Bale makes constant errors when defending its been more than one occasion
    Been watching a different team then. Sadly, I doubt Rose has much of a career at Spurs.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Gibs960

Latest Awards:

Manchester United certainly need an up-to-date keeper who's actually any good...

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Gibs960 View Post
    Manchester United certainly need an up-to-date keeper who's actually any good...
    VDS is good enough for now isn't he?

Page 5 of 62 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast