HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 52 of 62 FirstFirst ... 242484950515253545556 ... LastLast
    Tokens

they are not reliable jack, obviously. i don't, i just don't post **** saying stuff WILL happen.

matt has grown up since then.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by JackBuddy View Post
    He is available at the right price, if he said that it basically means he wants out without upsetting Ajax.

---------- Post added 31-08-2010 at 10:40 AM ----------

lol. you're just another person on here who sits on their high horse thinking they are something else on a habbo forum. all i've been posting is stuff that has been said by the reliable itk's. not all of it comes off, most of it won't.

I can also remember your mate Minstrels making threads about how City have signed Messi.
    Na he actually wants to stay with Ajax and will only leave if the club need to cash in, which they might do but I can't see it happening today. I think Suarez is cup tied as well for the CL.

EDIT: To the above, what difference does it make to you. If you don't want to read it, then just skip it.
    Last edited by CHA!NGANG; 31-08-2010 at 09:50 AM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Nalfar View Post
    they are not reliable jack, obviously. i don't, i just don't post **** saying stuff WILL happen.

matt has grown up since then.
    i never said anything will happen.

Image removed by Bolt660 (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not have images in your signature which exceed the maximum limits for your usergroup.

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by JackBuddy View Post
    Keane and Pav deffo to be sold this summer.
    i beg to differ.

i cba going through the whole thread, there's too much **** to shovel through.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by CHA!NGANG View Post
    Na he actually wants to stay with Ajax and will only leave if the club need to cash in, which they might do but I can't see it happening today. I think Suarez is cup tied as well for the CL.

EDIT: To the above, what difference does it make to you. If you don't want to read it, then just skip it.
    http://fourfourtwo.com/news/england/59967/default.aspx
    was in july though, mind.

---------- Post added 31-08-2010 at 10:55 AM ----------

i beg to differ.

i cba going through the whole thread, there's too much **** to shovel through.
    how long ago was that? june?

there's still a strong chance keane will go and circumstances change; like in the case of how city didn't sign benzema and ibra and ronaldinho and messi and berbatov and ronaldo....

"i've grown up since then"
    Last edited by JackBuddy; 31-08-2010 at 09:57 AM.

Image removed by Bolt660 (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not have images in your signature which exceed the maximum limits for your usergroup.

Tokens

2 months? lul.

matt's outburst was 2 years ago.

anyway, fabiano to spurs. he's just signed a new contract at sevilla so he's obv going to whl.
    Last edited by Nalfar; 31-08-2010 at 09:57 AM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

2 months? lul.

matt's outburst was 2 years ago.

anyway, fabiano to spurs. he's just signed a new contract at sevilla so he's obv going to whl.
    yeah and if you read above i said that it broke down. seriously, go back to bluemoon with the other people that are the same mental age as you.

Tokens

why would i join a manchester city forum? why am i even still on this forum?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

why would i join a manchester city forum? why am i even still on this forum?
    by judging your posts/attitude it looks like you'd fit in well there.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Well this deadline day is exciting! We've signed Bent, Marcus Bent that it is.