HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Lol not to be rude or anything but i think the person who actually works at a cinema should know when he gets the list of fims for the next few years. Also, Pirates 4 sounds brilliant

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I work in the film industry and the film press as written above. Do you think Odeon has the feature film I'm producing on their "monthly slate"? No, they don't, because we haven't given them any information, and the press are the ones who get the info first. Cinemas get release dates after announcements have already been made. Just like how they've been provided with no information regarding, for instance, the unproduced Austin Powers 4. There's no point arguing since it's both of my jobs we're referring to. Cinemas do get release dates every month to schedule their business, but they have no inside information as they get their details way after the press. If I didn't know this about the press, I wouldn't be very successful film and TV critic, would I? Common sense prevails.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Misawa View Post
    I work in the film industry and the film press as written above. Do you think Odeon has the feature film I'm producing on their "monthly slate"? No, they don't, because we haven't given them any information, and the press are the ones who get the info first. Cinemas get release dates after announcements have already been made. Just like how they've been provided with no information regarding, for instance, the unproduced Austin Powers 4. There's no point arguing since it's both of my jobs we're referring to. Cinemas do get release dates every month to schedule their business, but they have no inside information as they get their details way after the press. If I didn't know this about the press, I wouldn't be very successful film and TV critic, would I? Common sense prevails.
    I take it back.

Tokens
    Habbo
    kieranwwe

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by SkyeScaper View Post
    I take it back.
    Made me LoL

Hopefulyl i'll start to get into the film industry as a proffesional compay has taken me up to be an extra and i have to go fo a phtoshoot for a portfolio on Friday... *** lol
    http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=689500

Vouches ^^
    If you trust me please post

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Skye, that's fine. I'm not trying to start something, but the OP is misleading.

Good luck, Lost.
    Last edited by Misawa; 06-06-2010 at 11:18 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    kieranwwe

Latest Awards:

Ty XD

And wow my i need to replace my keyboard, keeps dropping letters left right and centre .

Vouches ^^

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Lost_Addict View Post
    Made me LoL

Hopefulyl i'll start to get into the film industry as a proffesional compay has taken me up to be an extra and i have to go fo a phtoshoot for a portfolio on Friday... *** lol
    do you need to be able to spell correctly?

sod the lot

Tokens
    Habbo
    kieranwwe

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Adamm View Post
    do you need to be able to spell correctly?
    As i replied, my keyboard is old and I need a new one, everything inncorectly spelt is either due to typing to quickly (letters round the wrong way like hopefulyl) or missing letters due to the keyboard sticking. I got grade A in my English and know how to spell very well. XD

Vouches ^^

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12