HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default [World Cup] Fly the Flag! - Ends 20th June

Every country has it's own flag and most supporters will have their team's flag out during the World Cup,
    but where have you put your flag up? Personally, I have mine hanging on my bedroom window.
    I want you to come up with the most interesting place you could have your flag displayed.

Post all your answers below and the most interesting answer will win the prize!

1st Prize: 3 goals, HC Sofa, 15 reputation points
    2nd Prize: 2 goals, HC Sofa, 15 reputation points
    3rd Prize: 1 goal, 10 reputation points

Not entering Habbox World Cup? If not, you can still enter! If you win, the goals will be converted into extra reputation points automatically!
    Last edited by Inseriousity.; 15-06-2010 at 08:17 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    truthed

Latest Awards:

I think it would be amazing to fly my flag in a place seen by the people who conquer the great mount Everest, it would be such an amazing experience to even climb the mountain, and to place it up on top would make me so happy and proud of the flag being where it is. Most people would think of an obvious place like this, but i would make the whole journey to get up there a charity, i would raise money and give it to people of Britain, who deserve it. and not only fly the flag but give back to Britain.

For the people who make it up to mount Everest it would be an amazing experiencing to witness others who have made it up here, and to maybe add as many flags as possible, and it would be a show of your hard work, with not only pictures and memories.

I think this would also be a great place because it shows how we are almighty, and if many flags were up there, would show how many brave people could do this, from all over the world, all different people doing the same things together and flying their flag, in the highest place in the world

Lauren ~ Team JB
    Last edited by lorren; 15-06-2010 at 08:33 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Shaz

Latest Awards:

on the eiffel tower! x
    Always have courage and be kind

Tokens
    Habbo
    .:truthstar

Latest Awards:

on the moon

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Right at the top of habbo hotel lmao

Tokens
    Habbo
    -Paul.

Latest Awards:

Goto the north pole and spray some of the ice red to make the england flag
    DJ Porky

2006-2015
    Habtips - Habbolot - Habbox - Habbed - HHGS

Tokens
    Habbo
    JACKTARD

Latest Awards:

have the oppositions flag printed on your toilet roll so you can show them what you think of them . Could have your team's flag flying from a pole which you've glued to a hat

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I would get everyone in England to participate in making a section of the hugest flag in the world and then I would make it float over the pacific ocean!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

The whole of England will help take part in the "Flag Project." Everyone will be building a massive flag & we will make it so big, that it breaks all records and becomes the biggest flag in the world. We will then do a parade and use that flag in the parade.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Circadia

Latest Awards:

i would use buttons to make a massive picture on the England flag and have the oppositions flag in the bottom corner (really small)

'On top of the world, on top of it all,
    trying to feel invincible.'

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast