Send a Valentine!
Show that special Habboxer in your life how you feel with our super cute Valentine's card maker - you can even have it sent to your one true love anonymously!
Rare values
Trading is back! Find out what your furni's worth or browse for your next rare purchase, courtesy of our fabulous value reporting team!
Join the team
Whether you're a music fan, a writer, a builder or designer, we've got roles for you! Apply now to join our friendly & active staff team... lover's tiffs included.


View Poll Results: Will England win or Lose against Germany on Sunday?

Voters
68. You may not vote on this poll
  • England will win

    38 55.88%
  • England will lose

    30 44.12%
Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 308
  1. #11
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    2,807
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cocaine View Post
    we're ******.
    It's ok. We won the war.

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    6,047
    Tokens
    475

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Their defence is dodgy, as is their goalkeeper. Few individual talents but they seem to play well as a team. Will Klose be back?


    Image removed by Bolt660 (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not have images in your signature which exceed the maximum limits for your usergroup.

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    England
    Posts
    4,644
    Tokens
    700

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JackBuddy View Post
    Their defence is dodgy, as is their goalkeeper. Few individual talents but they seem to play well as a team. Will Klose be back?
    As I said in the other thread, their defence isn't bad. They have two top class players, and two average players. Both average ones are on the left so we need to do something about that.

    There keeper is top class, definently not dodgy. He's one of the best German keepers for a long time and he's not even the number 1. Oh and he should be yea.

    Apart from Lahm, they don't have any world class players but they have a few solid ones that are good. They are too young imo, and if it becomes a tense and high pressure game then I think they'll crumble under it. Muller, Ozil, Khedira and Badstuber are all very inexperienced.
    Last edited by CHA!NGANG; 23-06-2010 at 09:16 PM.


  4. #14
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    2,413
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    pentalties for the loss

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    6,047
    Tokens
    475

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CHA!NGANG View Post
    As I said in the other thread, their defence isn't bad. They have two top class players, and two average players. Both average ones are on the left so we need to do something about that.

    There keeper is top class, definently not dodgy. He's one of the best German keepers for a long time and he's not even the number 1. Oh and he should be yea.

    Apart from Lahm, they don't have any world class players but they have a few solid ones that are good. They are too young imo, and if it becomes a tense and high pressure game then I think they'll crumble under it. Muller, Ozil, Khedira and Badstuber are all very inexperienced.
    They've been caught out quite a few times in all of the games and are lucky to have got away with it. Everytime I've seen their GK this WC he's been caught in no-mans land and flapped a few balls.

    That's only a judgement on 3 games though.


    Image removed by Bolt660 (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not have images in your signature which exceed the maximum limits for your usergroup.

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Leeds, West Yorkshire
    Posts
    1,222
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Klose won't be out. He got 2 yellow cards which means only a 1 match ban. The problem with German teams is that they don't look very good on a team sheet and don't really have world class players. But the play as a team and have such a massive winning mentality. It will undoubtfully be a hard game.
    [CENTER]

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Warrington
    Posts
    4,770
    Tokens
    201
    Habbo
    Splooosh

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    i should've created a Poll.
    i want as many people to vote whether England will win or lose on Sunday, because I, cannot call it.
    CHA!NGANG is right, they are inexperienced, but a really good side. Are they good enough to tackle our back 5? Our two centre backs today did tremendous (Upson and Terry), they may not have had that much to do but they blocked everything in their path, so did Johnson in that matter. James proved to be good, tactically as well. He had a quiet-ish game but he did pull of some convincing and brave saves, plus he's got safe hands..

    Can we do it is the question..

    Can we HxF?

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    5,287
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Argh, it really annoys me how people are so pessimistic about this game. I could heard people in other gardens saying **** like 'oh thats it we're out', its like atleast back your country and want to win, right?

    Also, i don't even think Germany are that tough, they are way overrated, If Fabio gets it right we can easily beat them.

  9. #19
    Martin's Avatar
    Martin is offline Habbox Merit
    Ex Assistant General Manager (Community)

    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    West Midlands & South Wales
    Posts
    11,182
    Tokens
    1,376
    Habbo
    Bolt660

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ArronMUFC View Post
    i should've created a Poll.
    i want as many people to vote whether England will win or lose on Sunday, because I, cannot call it.
    CHA!NGANG is right, they are inexperienced, but a really good side. Are they good enough to tackle our back 5? Our two centre backs today did tremendous (Upson and Terry), they may not have had that much to do but they blocked everything in their path, so did Johnson in that matter. James proved to be good, tactically as well. He had a quiet-ish game but he did pull of some convincing and brave saves, plus he's got safe hands..

    Can we do it is the question..

    Can we HxF?

    Done for you

    I think it will be a very tense match indeed (The three so far have already been quite nerve wracking enough for some).

    Germany always have a reputation of being one of the best, but with a good team, and a clear vision of winning, I think England could do it.

    YOU CAN WIN STUFFS BY ENTERING COMPS! CLICK ON THE PICTURE!

    Former:

    Forum Moderator (x2), Forum Super Moderator (x4), Assistant Forum Manager,
    News Reporter, Assistant News Manager, Events Organiser (x3), Competitions Staff (x2), Senior Competitions Staff,
    Rare Values Reporter, Trade Expert, Senior Events Organiser (x3), Assistant Events Manager (x2)
    Forum Manager, News Manager (x2), Acting HxHD Manager, HxHD Room Owner, Assistant Comps Manager , Events Manager -
    Assistant General Manager (Community), Articles Manager


  10. #20
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    1,825
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    I'd like England to win, but if we don't then... I guess I'd be fine with it. We haven't really tried hard but this needs to be it. If we go out we need to go out fighting
    Sounds like someone wants to get.... funky.

Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •