HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

View Poll Results: Will England win or Lose against Germany on Sunday?

Voters
68. You may not vote on this poll
  • England will win

38 55.88%
  • England will lose

30 44.12%
Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by cocaine View Post
    we're ******.
    It's ok. We won the war.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Their defence is dodgy, as is their goalkeeper. Few individual talents but they seem to play well as a team. Will Klose be back?

Image removed by Bolt660 (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not have images in your signature which exceed the maximum limits for your usergroup.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by JackBuddy View Post
    Their defence is dodgy, as is their goalkeeper. Few individual talents but they seem to play well as a team. Will Klose be back?
    As I said in the other thread, their defence isn't bad. They have two top class players, and two average players. Both average ones are on the left so we need to do something about that.

There keeper is top class, definently not dodgy. He's one of the best German keepers for a long time and he's not even the number 1. Oh and he should be yea.

Apart from Lahm, they don't have any world class players but they have a few solid ones that are good. They are too young imo, and if it becomes a tense and high pressure game then I think they'll crumble under it. Muller, Ozil, Khedira and Badstuber are all very inexperienced.
    Last edited by CHA!NGANG; 23-06-2010 at 09:16 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

pentalties for the loss

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by CHA!NGANG View Post
    As I said in the other thread, their defence isn't bad. They have two top class players, and two average players. Both average ones are on the left so we need to do something about that.

There keeper is top class, definently not dodgy. He's one of the best German keepers for a long time and he's not even the number 1. Oh and he should be yea.

Apart from Lahm, they don't have any world class players but they have a few solid ones that are good. They are too young imo, and if it becomes a tense and high pressure game then I think they'll crumble under it. Muller, Ozil, Khedira and Badstuber are all very inexperienced.
    They've been caught out quite a few times in all of the games and are lucky to have got away with it. Everytime I've seen their GK this WC he's been caught in no-mans land and flapped a few balls.

That's only a judgement on 3 games though.

Image removed by Bolt660 (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not have images in your signature which exceed the maximum limits for your usergroup.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Klose won't be out. He got 2 yellow cards which means only a 1 match ban. The problem with German teams is that they don't look very good on a team sheet and don't really have world class players. But the play as a team and have such a massive winning mentality. It will undoubtfully be a hard game.
    [CENTER]

Tokens
    Habbo
    Splooosh

Latest Awards:

i should've created a Poll.
    i want as many people to vote whether England will win or lose on Sunday, because I, cannot call it.
    CHA!NGANG is right, they are inexperienced, but a really good side. Are they good enough to tackle our back 5? Our two centre backs today did tremendous (Upson and Terry), they may not have had that much to do but they blocked everything in their path, so did Johnson in that matter. James proved to be good, tactically as well. He had a quiet-ish game but he did pull of some convincing and brave saves, plus he's got safe hands..

Can we do it is the question..

Can we HxF?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Argh, it really annoys me how people are so pessimistic about this game. I could heard people in other gardens saying **** like 'oh thats it we're out', its like atleast back your country and want to win, right?

Also, i don't even think Germany are that tough, they are way overrated, If Fabio gets it right we can easily beat them.

Martin is offline Habbox Merit
    Ex Assistant General Manager (Community)

Tokens
    Habbo
    Bolt660

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by ArronMUFC View Post
    i should've created a Poll.
    i want as many people to vote whether England will win or lose on Sunday, because I, cannot call it.
    CHA!NGANG is right, they are inexperienced, but a really good side. Are they good enough to tackle our back 5? Our two centre backs today did tremendous (Upson and Terry), they may not have had that much to do but they blocked everything in their path, so did Johnson in that matter. James proved to be good, tactically as well. He had a quiet-ish game but he did pull of some convincing and brave saves, plus he's got safe hands..

Can we do it is the question..

Can we HxF?

Done for you

I think it will be a very tense match indeed (The three so far have already been quite nerve wracking enough for some).

Germany always have a reputation of being one of the best, but with a good team, and a clear vision of winning, I think England could do it.

YOU CAN WIN STUFFS BY ENTERING COMPS! CLICK ON THE PICTURE!

Former:

Forum Moderator (x2), Forum Super Moderator (x4), Assistant Forum Manager,
    News Reporter, Assistant News Manager, Events Organiser (x3), Competitions Staff (x2), Senior Competitions Staff,
    Rare Values Reporter, Trade Expert, Senior Events Organiser (x3), Assistant Events Manager (x2)
    Forum Manager, News Manager (x2), Acting HxHD Manager, HxHD Room Owner, Assistant Comps Manager , Events Manager -
    Assistant General Manager (Community), Articles Manager

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I'd like England to win, but if we don't then... I guess I'd be fine with it. We haven't really tried hard but this needs to be it. If we go out we need to go out fighting
    Sounds like someone wants to get.... funky.

Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast