HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

View Poll Results: Will England win or Lose against Germany on Sunday?

Voters
68. You may not vote on this poll
  • England will win

38 55.88%
  • England will lose

30 44.12%
Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 212728293031
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Browney View Post
    I'm not saying upfront alone, I'm saying with Gerrard behind. Like at Liverpool. Gerrard plays behind a pacey finisher. Gerrard behind Rooney probably wouldn't work. Tactically wise, Rooney has a habit of running back. If he ran back with Gerrard behind him, then two things might happen 1. Gerrard could be awake and overlap on Rooney 2. Gerrard and Rooney end up playing too deep. So it'd be a bit hit and miss. So we play Lennon out right, Gerrard behind Defoe, tell Defoe to stay up on the last defender and let Gerrard have the free role.
    My worry then would be that Defoe's link-up play wouldn't really be good enough for it to work effectively. To me, he's a poacher and a finisher and not much more.

Image removed by Bolt660 (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not have images in your signature which exceed the maximum limits for your usergroup.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I guess, but Torres has benefited from that system and I see him as a similar sort of striker to Defoe. If not, maybe Bent?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Browney View Post
    I guess, but Torres has benefited from that system and I see him as a similar sort of striker to Defoe. If not, maybe Bent?
    This is England we are talking about....

only joking. In my eyes Defoe and Bent are very similar in that respect. It probably was between those two for the final seat on the plane.

Image removed by Bolt660 (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not have images in your signature which exceed the maximum limits for your usergroup.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I knew deep in my heart Bent was never going to be good enough. Don't worry about that.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by CHA!NGANG View Post
    No it wasn't racist at all. There's a good chance he is in fact Scottish. On a lot of the forums i've been on you find people supporting countries that aren't there own, and most Scottish people support anyone that beats England. It's a fact really. Nothing racist about it.
    Maybe racist wasn't the correct word, but I think the post was meant to piss him off and start an argument.

Quote Originally Posted by Jibbish View Post
    scottish isnt a race, it is a nationality.
    As someone said before, its easier to say a racist comment, rather than a 'nationalist' comment.

Quote Originally Posted by CHA!NGANG View Post
    Well to be fair, you come on an English forum
    Its not an English forum, its a habbo UK forum, not habbo England.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

With a majority of English people i'm guessing.

Tokens
    Habbo
    xxMATTGxx

Latest Awards:

Not sure if this was posted but:

FIFA president apologizes to England, Mexico, for ref errors that led to World Cup eliminations; reopens debate on goalline technology.
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/foot...10/8771294.stm
    Last edited by xxMATTGxx; 29-06-2010 at 08:41 AM.

Previous Habbox Roles
    Co-Owner of Habbox | General Manager | Assistant General Manager (Staff) | Forum Manager | Super Moderator | Forum Moderator

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by MattGarner View Post
    5 years after this and still no action, unbelievable. Cost Birmingham their place in the FA cup semi final too.

Last edited by JackBuddy; 29-06-2010 at 04:15 PM.

Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 212728293031