HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Most people are correct as a large proportion of people dont actually play habbo .

Ive been here since nearly the start (well 6 months after ) and have yet to quit. I quit habbo many years ago but still come on here to talk to old timers and discuss random stuff.

If habbo ended tomorrow the forum would not die. There is simply too many people who do not play habbo on here already for it to perish .

Tokens

Latest Awards:

been here 5 years, will probs stop when i go uni (2011 hopefully)

Tokens

Latest Awards:

A majority do play habbo - and it has been proven by polls conducted.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Saurav View Post
    A majority do play habbo - and it has been proven by polls conducted.
    Did every single person vote in that poll, though?
    And what section was it posted in depends too, the people who don't play Habbo may be hanging around the Technology or SPAM sections whilst this was posted in Habbo General

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Muct View Post
    Did every single person vote in that poll, though?
    And what section was it posted in depends too, the people who don't play Habbo may be hanging around the Technology or SPAM sections whilst this was posted in Habbo General
    A large portion voted. There was a notice last time meaning a lot of people voted. It was in the polls forum. The time before that, every user was forced to vote. Both times it has shown majority do play habbo.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

2012 when the world goes KABOOM for both questions I tend to fizzle out and regenerate, so not sure really :/ I'm aiming for 20,000 posts

As for the forum, the name might die when Habbo eventually dies out for being crappy, but the forum itself may live on in some sort of teen environment and hang out. It's pretty decent at that at least.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I'll be leaving October this year I do believe

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I'll be leaving when I move away and start a full time job, which will hopefully be very soon! I think the forum will be around for a few more years to come yet

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by flatface View Post
    I'll be leaving when I move away and start a full time job, which will hopefully be very soon! I think the forum will be around for a few more years to come yet
    oi, I well don't haves big ego >.<

And I dunno when the forum will close, I bet habbo will still be here for at least 10 years!?

Tokens
    Habbo
    .Shar.

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by HotelUser View Post
    I think it would be neat if we got another domain which had a non Habbo theme, and then advertised that elsewhere than just towards Habbo users.

You are not leaving :@
    That's not a bad idea actually, that way I'd probably still use the forum even after I leave habbo

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast