HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Toltoc

kills my self, i hate doctor who!! especilly x-mas epsidoes

Tokens
    Habbo
    iBlueBox

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Griz View Post
    kills my self, i hate doctor who!! especilly x-mas epsidoes
    Then why reply to a thread aimed at Doctor Who fans?

Tokens
    Habbo
    Sendura

Quote Originally Posted by Stexual: View Post
    Then why reply to a thread aimed at Doctor Who fans?
    Because we will kill you.

I'm joking, but it makes me sad to see someone who doesn't like Doctor Who

Tokens
    Habbo
    Samantha.

Latest Awards:

I want David Tennant back, but hopefully it'll be a great episode! Looking forward to it.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by x.SamLouise View Post
    I want David Tennant back, but hopefully it'll be a great episode! Looking forward to it.
    I loved David Tennant, and Catherine Tate, they made a really great couple lol.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Samantha.

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Muct View Post
    I loved David Tennant, and Catherine Tate, they made a really great couple lol.
    Yeahhh, i loved last series! Not too keen on Matt Smith

Tokens
    Habbo
    iBlueBox

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by x.SamLouise View Post

David was great at times. But if he stayed as The Doctor any longer the show would of got boring.

He could come back for the 50th Anniversary episode if they do a multi doc story :]

Tokens
    Habbo
    .Shar.

Latest Awards:

I miss David Tennant
    Can't wait for the christmas special though, its the highlight of my christmas

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Nothing to do with Christmas but I thought I would post this here. I could have posted it in Console Games but I thought it would be better here.

http://www.woolworthsentertainment.c.../10240131.html
    http://www.woolworthsentertainment.c.../10240132.html

DS Version

Evacuation Earth - Nintendo DS
    The Doctor and Amy arrive at the Lake District to watch the humans leave the planet. Suddenly the TARDIS gets lifted from them and bolted onto the evacuation ship. They have to make their way onto the ship before it leaves

As the ship launches it has technical problems and they realise the Silurians have built a ship underneath. The Doctor finds a solution to make the ship work

Suddenly the Dalek ship smashes into the human one and splits the Silurian half off. It’s the Dalek ship that chased the Time Axis into the sun - they weren’t destroyed, they actually made a random jump several hundred years into the past

The Daleks are pleased that they can exact revenge on the Doctor but first they make him fix their ship. The Doctor goes along with their plan but tricks them into bolting the TARDIS onto their ship, which he promptly jumps into and uses to fling them into the nearest black hole

Wii Version
    Return to Earth - Wii
    The Doctor and Amy help the SS Lucy Gray to return home to Earth, unravelling a Cyber Plot and preventing the Daleks from retrieving a lost Time Axis along the way.

The Doctor and Amy arrive on a human colony ship returning to Earth after it was rendered uninhabitable by solar flares. Without provocation they are attacked by the ship’s maintenance robots and become separated in the struggle.

The Doctor is eventually led to the ship’s Head Quarters, where he discovers a Cyber Leader has connected himself to the ships AI and is blackmailing it into doing his bidding, or else he’ll kill the crew.

Meanwhile the Cybermen that were hiding in the ship ambush Amy and chase her out into space.
    Guide the Doctor and Amy as they face their biggest adventure yet!

http://ultimatedoctorwhosite.blogspo...ideo-game.html

Knowing doctor who it will be fantastic. i cant over the new guy with his crappy bowtie. god it annoys me
    You can't touch this.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast