HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default the last excorsism

just been to watch it.... it was ok, a little slow to start and it was mega confusing... it's like it ended as if the film had just started, and it makes you think about it a lot after too like 'what the hell just happened'

on a better note.... saw 7 is rated 15 not 18

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Don't know where you heard that about Saw...

I was at the European premiere of The Last Exorcism on Monday. I liked it a LOT. Great job in making it a very different film from the obvious standard-bearer.

Tokens
    Habbo
    lxce

Latest Awards:

i don't watch scary films because i spend the whole time being scared and hiding to get the story line. paranormal activity finished me off haha

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I'm not sure I wanna see this film, I saw the trailer at the last film I watched and wasn't too into it.
    Sounds like someone wants to get.... funky.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Misawa View Post
    Don't know where you heard that about Saw...

I was at the European premiere of The Last Exorcism on Monday. I liked it a LOT. Great job in making it a very different film from the obvious standard-bearer.
    it was on the adverts in the cinema.. at the beginning it said '15 trailor' so i'm assuming they wouldn't show a trailer for an 18 at a 15 rated film

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Ah, I see. No, 18 certificate films usually have 15-rated trailers. SAW VI's trailer was played during the trailer reel for 15-certificated movies since they're usually cryptic and don't actually show any violence. I very much expect it to be 18, sorry (I presume you're underage).

Tokens

Latest Awards:

omg :| i thought it was odd.. we were all like 'omg saw 7's 15 woo we'll have to go and watch it' but guess not lol