HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Thanks for the info about the Apprentice - seems like it will be "later this Autumn"..

Oh has Doc Martin finished? How rubbish. Just read on Wikipedia there might be one in 2011, suppose we'll have to wait and see.

Also - anything about I'm a celeb get me out of here?
    +rep to you all so far !

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I think IT crowd finished like, not long ago so I'm not sure when that's gonan be back but all the rest that has been posted so far seems right.
    Sounds like someone wants to get.... funky.

Tokens

The Apprentice should be starting sometimes this Autumn and the IT Crowd has just like finished and will prob be on the same time next year because another two series have been commissioned. As for Doc Martin, there might be another series filmed in 2011.

Tokens
    Habbo
    dbgtz

Latest Awards:

just saw an ad for the apprentice saying coming soon
    so sometime october id say

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Mathew View Post
    Thanks for the info about the Apprentice - seems like it will be "later this Autumn"..

Oh has Doc Martin finished? How rubbish. Just read on Wikipedia there might be one in 2011, suppose we'll have to wait and see.

Also - anything about I'm a celeb get me out of here?
    +rep to you all so far !
    wikipedia -
    I'm a Celebrity... Get Me out of Here! is to return in November 2010 for its tenth series, as confirmed by presenters Ant and Dec at the end of the "Coming Out" show at the conclusion of series 9. Little is yet known about the series, although it is believed that it will be the longest so far. Ant and Dec are to return as the presenters of the main show.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I know that Peep Show has just finished the literary process for the next series. The Apprentice is confirmed to air next month, almost one year after it finished filming.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12