HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Tashhh0xC: View Post
    It's stupid.
    If you want your boobs to be bigger, wait. Don't waste thousands of pounds to just make you look fake.
    I'd say if you're just going to get half a cup larger boobs, then I guess that would be okay... but to get them GIANT, you're just going to look like a girl Justin Beiber - fake
    But guys, PLEASE don't have plastic surgery? x
    Agreed about the boob sizes, saying your an A cup, no harm in going to a B or something

Tokens
    Habbo
    KyoraStryker

Latest Awards:

I see no reason why I'd ever get plastic surgery. Unless it was for some life-threatening condition, which I think was mentioned at one point in this thread.

I'm actually not like typical guys either, where boob and rear-end sizes are my personal kryptonite. If you've got an A cup and a flat backside, I don't care.

In the end, I think people should be happy with what they're naturally given. Even plastic surgery to get larger ta-tas is partially frowned upon for me.

BIG thank you to the graphics department for making this banner. I LOVE IT!

"If Herbal Essences shampoo has all these exotic effects on women, is their hair really the first place they put it?"
    Last +rep: Shar,
    Next posting goal: | 100 | 250 | 500 | 1,000 | 1,500 | 2,500 | 5,000 | 10,000 |

Tokens
    Habbo
    SarahVictoriaaa

Latest Awards:

Its just fake :/ No need in it what so ever.

I say you should just grow old gracefully x

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I have actually HAD plastic surgery so I can say plastic IS fantastic.
    I'm at a point in my life where I don't care if you like me or you don't. If you like me, cool. If you don't, meh.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I can understand why a woman would get plastic surgery (though I think most over do it) and that is entirely down to us men, we place such a great value on female physicality so if a woman is ugly/flat/whatever it can be very hard for her. Now, this isn't our fault since instictively we want to find the best mate so we can have the best offspring.

Tokens
    Habbo
    ChickenFaces

Latest Awards:

Don't pull a Heidi Montag. That's all I have to say.

I mean come on, are you serious?

I'm on my knees
    you're my favorite disease.

Tokens
    Habbo
    KyoraStryker

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by ChickenFaces View Post
    Don't pull a Heidi Montag. That's all I have to say.

I mean come on, are you serious?
    Really? She's gotta have back problems or something.

On a serious note, this is just excessive. Unless she was worried about getting into a car with no airbags. In which case, she's totally prepared.

"If Herbal Essences shampoo has all these exotic effects on women, is their hair really the first place they put it?"

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Maybe if the surgery allowed me eternal life and to be in the best physical shape i could be for eternity. then i would never consider it.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I don't really have a problem with it tbh. If that's what people want to do, they should be allowed to. Alot of the time it gives them self confidence, and it's not really harming anyone else.

Tokens
    Habbo
    KyoraStryker

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Camy View Post
    I don't really have a problem with it tbh. If that's what people want to do, they should be allowed to. Alot of the time it gives them self confidence, and it's not really harming anyone else.
    Seems to be the general consensus, although a lot of people feel that there are times where it can get a little excessive.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast