HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Yet

Latest Awards:

Default Is plastic really fantasic?

Plastic surgery - celebrity's spend piles of money on it every year, is it really worth it though? I think it just makes the person look even more fake. Surely their money could go elsewhere. In my opinion, anyone who has to go to drastic measures to "look good" really underestimate their appearance.

Is plastic fantastic or just drastic?
    ofwgktadgaf
    +1

Tokens

Latest Awards:

if you genuinly do look very ugly naturally then yes i agree with it however if it seems pointless and the celebrity really doesn't need it then i don't agree with it. but it's their choice ultimately
    Last edited by Special; 22-09-2010 at 03:32 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    JennyJukes

Latest Awards:

ofcourse it is
    there's no excuse to be ugly, you don't necessarily need plastic surgery, just find what works for you.
    i personally wouldn't date someone who had it though, don't want my babies being deformed and wonder why (NO they won't be deformed because of me i am flawless).
    & no their money couldn't go elsewhere, beautiful people earn more money so it's just a little investment that's all.

i'm not being shallow, i'm being realistic. ugly people will disagree but that's okay.
    UNPOPULAR OPINIONS, I HAVE THEM.

pigged 25/08/2019

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

Anything that makes people prettier is good
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens

Latest Awards:

If they're major changes which would genuinely make the person happy then yes I think its acceptable. But if they do it to every single imperfection then no. If we strip away everything thats "imperfect" about us, we loose the image of who we are to others and ourselves. We should embrace our flaws, not destroy or wipe them away.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

It makes people look fake and weird, Unless you have a crooked nose or unequal cheekbones or something then there is no need, to make yourself look younger isn't really an excuse.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Shaz

Latest Awards:

If someone is genuinely depressed over it. Say your breasts were just flat (why am I thinking of.. ah you should know.) and you really hated it and you HAD the money go for it. If your gonna start going AWOL for the money just so you can get surgery it's just not good.

Also if you go over the top with full botox.. breats and nose etc. (just Katie Price basically) just no.. you look like an deflated orange.
    Always have courage and be kind

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by ShazLouise View Post
    If someone is genuinely depressed over it. Say your breasts were just flat (why am I thinking of.. ah you should know.) and you really hated it and you HAD the money go for it. If your gonna start going AWOL for the money just so you can get surgery it's just not good.

Also if you go over the top with full botox.. breats and nose etc. (just Katie Price basically) just no.. you look like an deflated orange.
    Yeh hate woman with botox'd lips, they look so disgusting...

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I feel that Plastic surgery is hardly ever 'ok' and it doesn't make you look 'fantastic'. I believe that if you have a physical condition like Ashley Tisdale who needed to have plastic surgery on her nose to make her breathe more fluently, then yes it's ok.
    If it's more of a life and death situation - it's fine.
    However, I don't agree with it, if it's like a wim, and people think they are ugly so they go for it.
    Firstly, I bet Jordan wasn't ugly before she had it done, people have it done to make themselves look 'better' but what is better? No one really knows, everyone to their own, like people think that people who have muscles and six packs are insanely hot, but I don't.
    Everyone is good looking.

Also, if they are ugly they wouldn't really be a celebrity would they?

Tokens
    Habbo
    KyoraStryker

Latest Awards:

I'm not against it. Sure, go ahead celebs. Spend your nearly limitless money on stuff to make you look better, see if I care. Won't change my opinions on you if you're a terrible actor/artist/athlete/etc.

BIG thank you to the graphics department for making this banner. I LOVE IT!

"If Herbal Essences shampoo has all these exotic effects on women, is their hair really the first place they put it?"
    Last +rep: Shar,
    Next posting goal: | 100 | 250 | 500 | 1,000 | 1,500 | 2,500 | 5,000 | 10,000 |

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast