HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens
    Habbo
    ,elaboratedolls

Latest Awards:

Default Highschool of the dead

Yeah.
    I know this came out ages ago, but I just started watching it, as I was in the middle of K-ON! Season 2 when it came out. Currently on ACT 5. I quite like it. Really intresting. The only downside is all this panties in the opening D; It burns my eyes... and the medical teachers - yeah lets not go there. The music is really good too. I'd personally reccomend it to a friend, but none of my friends watch anime :L
    What you think of it? If you havn't seen it, watch it... IMMEDIETLY
    charr

Tokens
    Habbo
    Southe,

Latest Awards:

was waiting for this to come out for ages. so read most of the manga. good stuff. watched up to ep 6? was letting them get ahead a bit so might watch again. will be buying dvd and manga when they come out.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Clvr

Latest Awards:

I've seen all 12 in the first season. I wanna watch season 2! I think the anime's really good, I wanna know what's causing everyone to turn into zombies ;p

Tokens
    Habbo
    Southe,

Latest Awards:

ill have to watch the rest of them one day. busy killing zombies on DR2